What's new

Where do i find the gsc in a ff file?

C

Clarky17

Coolbunny1234<3
Reaction score
So im just learning how to code in gsc. I'm somewhat familiar with C#, however im better at JavaScript. I'd eventually like to make a dope menu for mw2 ( i dont care what title update, dudeeitsbrian is my idol<3) but for now i need to understand the very basics, which i don't.

let's say i take a patch and open it in FF viewer. Where do i go from there? how do i find onPlayerSpawn, im sure each patch is different but where do i look?

Thanks

X

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
So im just learning how to code in gsc. I'm somewhat familiar with C#, however im better at JavaScript. I'd eventually like to make a dope menu for mw2 ( i dont care what title update, dudeeitsbrian is my idol<3) but for now i need to understand the very basics, which i don't.

let's say i take a patch and open it in FF viewer. Where do i go from there? how do i find onPlayerSpawn, im sure each patch is different but where do i look?

Thanks

All that code is GSC.

C

Clarky17

Coolbunny1234<3
Reaction score

All that code is GSC.

Ok thanks, what patch is that by the way? CraigChrist8239 sounds so familiar. Something to do with mw2. Anyway i noticed it was under maps/mp/gmaetypes/_missions.gsc, is this a folder in every call of duty patch? should i look there to edit?

C

Clarky17

Coolbunny1234<3
Reaction score
Ok thanks, what patch is that by the way? CraigChrist8239 sounds so familiar. Something to do with mw2. Anyway i noticed it was under maps/mp/gmaetypes/_missions.gsc, is this a folder in every call of duty patch? should i look there to edit?

OR if not, where do i put a patch.mp.ff ?

X

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
I'm not sure what patch, I took the picture from Google. And yes, that node should be in every FF file.

Top Bottom