What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question Where can I purchase cid's, and How Can I avoid bans on Rebug 4.82.2

J

jasonmbrown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it safer to use the consoles CID, although I dont want to risk it being perm banned. So I wanted to buy a new cid I could use to spoof. However I want to make sure its a private CID since I will be using my PSN on the PS3. Once/If I get banned I will probably switch to using a dual boot method or something like that.

Does anyone have any tips/suggestions to avoid console bans on the latest rebug? Or a Proper Guide to avoid bans. (Looking For Spoon feeding :smile:)

Also How detrimental is being banned? Can I still access Video apps like netflix?

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it safer to use the consoles CID, although I dont want to risk it being perm banned. So I wanted to buy a new cid I could use to spoof. However I want to make sure its a private CID since I will be using my PSN on the PS3. Once/If I get banned I will probably switch to using a dual boot method or something like that.

Does anyone have any tips/suggestions to avoid console bans on the latest rebug? Or a Proper Guide to avoid bans. (Looking For Spoon feeding :smile:)

Also How detrimental is being banned? Can I still access Video apps like netflix?
You can find them on Google or EBay for CID, nobody on this site sell them. You can search Private Console ID, sell for $25 depending on the seller. Also, their May be chance that whatever CID you buy, that they probably sold that same one you brought to another person. As long you online on Jailbreak Ps3 the psn patch or psn ninja isn’t going keep you 100% from getting banned. So if you don’t wont to get banned then don’t go online or mod online on Jailbreak Ps3, that’s real answer.

Top Bottom
Login
Register