What's new

Solved Where can i make the quickest and most money?

Shall i just make a new profile and buy a modded account?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
L

lowey187598

Reaction score
I have been inactive on GTA online for about 2 years i wanna start playing again but so many new stuff has came out and i do not know where to start grinding to make money, glitches, missions?? Etc..... i need money but cannot do the new dupe glitch as i have no nightclub i have a garage full of duped cars that sell for about 240k but there is that stupid limit, i have a ton of pegasus vehicles i dont want like gold helicopter, gold plane, hydra, is there anyway i can get my money back for them? Someone please help..... also have apartments i do not use how can i sell them?

G

Grimreaper76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buy import/export 40k top range cars

H

Heathen Inferos

Getting There
Reaction score
Where do i start with that?
Have an Office, and then buy a Vehicle Warehouse. Profit wise, you won’t see a turnover in less than, I would say, 30 hours of playing.

I would advise seeing if any of your friends have a Facility, and see about repeateing the second Doomsday Heist for an easy $1,000,000 every 25~ minutes, including loading times.

S

schitzotm

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, there are always the heists. Pac standard pays pretty good. You just need some ppl to grind the the job over and over.
That would get you to a point so you could buy a nightclub.
You have a few options. If you arnet interested in actually playing then a modded account purchase is a choice. (This can be a waste if it gets picked up in a sweep... not too likely but can happen)
Shark cards. Because why not? They support the developers and keep the content good and free.
Now if you are willing to grind some missions, playlists, and heists there would always be that option as well. Before you sell any of those dupes check to see if they have the same plate on them. This used to be no issue but now is a big issue.
So I guess to answer your question one would need to know if you just want the stuff then play two weeks then you dont play for two years or if you want to actually play the game.

T

The_Phantom

Reaction score
I would buy some mc business. They dont take long to fill and they give decent profit.(if you grind them)

Top Bottom