Not open for further replies.
Forgoten Dynasty

Forgoten Dynasty

Free Sosa #bangbang
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok i no for a fact that i saw a thread with the exact same question but i cant find it

where can i get the files to modify and hopefully be able to get them resigned later

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
The identifiers you find in the map files. So rip the maps off your disk. The variant files you get off your hard-drive via xsata, or xport. then go to forums.halomods.com, sign up, and then go to halo 3 -> utilities -> Johnson. This will give you everything you need.

Forgoten Dynasty

Forgoten Dynasty

Free Sosa #bangbang
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
wait so i need to aquire the .map files then rip the forge varriets from them?
that makes no sence

CaLL mE nEoN

CaLL mE nEoN

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I think there was an AIO released
lemme look

N

nickcas

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Forgoten Dynasty said:
wait so i need to aquire the .map files then rip the forge varriets from them?
that makes no sence

No.

First, go into forge and place objects wherever you want on the map.
Next, use xsata or xport and copy the usermap file from your hdd to your computer.
Then, use Johnson 1.4 to find the object(s) you put on your map. When you highlight an object, you'll see the identifier code on the right side. Copy this code and run a search in the hex for the code.
Then, find an object in Johnson that you want to swap for whatever object you searched for. When you get the identifier code for that object, overwrite it over the original.

Now use Superaison's rehasher and find someone to resign or have someone rehash and resign for you.

That's not really an in depth tut so if you have any questions ask them.

N

nickcas

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Well he's saying the files to modify so I think he's talking about the usermaps.

Forgoten Dynasty

Forgoten Dynasty

Free Sosa #bangbang
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont have xsata but i kind of just want to fool around in johnson to see what i can do
:smile:
i probly wont be accualy releasing mods untill over the summer
thats when ill be getting a transfer kit

S

stoptherockets3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My Answer To Your Quesiton!

Forgoten Dynasty said:
Ok i no for a fact that i saw a thread with the exact same question but i cant find it

where can i get the files to modify and hopefully be able to get them resigned later

I am not entirely sure what you mean but there is something called Xsata and Xport (you can find them off of ebay) and basicly what they do is alllow you to connect and edit files on your 360's HD.

You Can Get The Maps Here -

XboxSoftMods [files] Unmodded maps for various Xbox / 360 games Halo 3 maps

The Password is - (spam)
The Username is - (spam)

And you should use something like Jhonson or Enginer which can be downloaded from Filefront.com I believe well I hoped that this helped!

CHEERS!:biggrin:

Oh yeah, and I am not sure if this is true or not but someone told me online that you can't actually play the modded maps unless you buy mod chips and all this complicated stuff...

So basicly until they come out with something called a Con Resigner people like you and me cannot mod maps, we can only wait until the Con Resigner comes out then without a mod chip we can mod!

I am not sure if this is true please correct me if I am wrong, this is what I have been told.

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't mod Halo 3 with a mod chip. You don't even need one for Halo 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register