What's new

Discussion Where can i get cheap microsoft points?

• Thread starter I 420 I
  • Start date
  • Views 2,061
Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Legendary Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I call BS on that. No one has ever claimed that and preloaded accounts have been around for a while.

Admins need to do a better job protecting members. I've heard these accounts can get you console banned...
It is the buyers responsibility to know that, and yes they can get you console banned. I'm sure frankyhustle was approved by a staff member, as well as his vouches.

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
It is the buyers responsibility to know that, and yes they can get you console banned. I'm sure frankyhustle was approved by a staff member, as well as his vouches.
Staff shouldn't allow it then. They should protect members consoles, not allow the sale of an item that'll get it banned..

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
Sin$
Staff shouldn't allow it then. They should protect members consoles, not allow the sale of an item that'll get it banned..
That's like saying they should ban anything to do with getting banned(modding, glitches, (etc?)).

Tyler

Tyler

Reaction score
Sin$
That's like saying they should ban anything to do with getting banned(modding, glitches, (etc?)).
People know the risks of modding but preloaded accounts are carded which is fraud.

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
Sin$
People know the risks of modding but preloaded accounts are carded which is fraud.
I see if it is fraud then it should be removed, but it could be his accounts. I have never seen anything of them being said stolen.

Tyler

Tyler

Reaction score
Sin$
I see if it is fraud then it should be removed, but it could be his accounts. I have never seen anything of them being said stolen.
They aren't. No one just buys tons of points to sell at a fraction of the price.

se7ensinser

se7ensinser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I call BS on that. No one has ever claimed that and preloaded accounts have been around for a while.

Admins need to do a better job protecting members. I've heard these accounts can get you console banned...

You are 100% correct on the Tyler!! i know first hand, i had a xbox banned for doing this so i looked into this further. I contacted MS and asked for information on the account, they basically said it's pre owned :wink:. So yeah it's illegal and shouldn't be put it as this franky is just making money off people and then there xbox is at risk of getting banned, which can take a while put non the less it's fraudulent. I have also contacted the admins about him selling those Microsoft keys, THEY ARE NOT LEGIT and if MS find out those keys arn't real I.E updates, then you will be liable. Take these items off please admins are they are Fraudulent....

se7ensinser

se7ensinser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

You are 100% correct on the Tyler!! i know first hand, i had a xbox banned for doing this so i looked into this further. I contacted MS and asked for information on the account, they basically said it's pre owned :wink:. So yeah it's illegal and shouldn't be allowed on this site! this franky is just making money off people and then there xbox's are at risk of getting banned, which can take a while put non the less it's fraudulent. I have also contacted the admins about him selling those Microsoft keys but have done nothing about it, THEY ARE NOT LEGIT and if MS find out those keys arn't real I.E updates, then you will be liable. Take these items off please admins they are Fraudulent....

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Some members are apart of official forums I forgot what it was but if you were for a store that sells ms products they sign up and receive cheap points. I don't assume until I see proof so it can be carded or official msp. Let me know how that goes.
It used to be that we weren't allowed to sell accounts or any sort of virtual item. What the hell? He is selling console bans.

Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
It used to be that we weren't allowed to sell accounts or any sort of virtual item. What the hell? He is selling console bans.

Yep, I guess he has staff Vouches so I don't know anything right now.

Dafuq

LOST-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would suggest ebay if you are just looking for a 1600 but dhgate if you're looking for bulk

Top Bottom
Login
Register