What's new

Discussion Where can i get cheap microsoft points?

• Thread starter I 420 I
  • Start date
  • Views 2,060
I 420 I

I 420 I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well i know there used to be accounts on ebay that came with like 8000 microsoft points for like 10 or 20 $, but i cant seem to find them anymore. Anyone know where i can get cheap microsoft points?

Callum525

Callum525

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You can get them on DHGate or TradeTang. Be careful as you can be console banned for them now!

jhitman

jhitman

Thanks DirtyBear for the premium!
Reaction score
Sin$
I still buy MSP at half price from Walmart with coupons. Been doin this since the summer, i sh*t you not.

gamerfreak1987

gamerfreak1987

Pugs eat other dogs...
Reaction score
Sin$
nah bro, I got you. hit up frankyhustle, he will hook it up. I buy mine from him super legit and hella cheap.

leave your aim name and I will get it to him asap.

Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
You can buy preloaded accounts from Franky in the B/S/T section for pretty cheap.

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
You can say that... They are preloaded so I am not sure. I haven't bought from him but I hear good reviews. Take it up with the admins.
Why do you think they're so cheap? Since they're Silver, you can add stolen information, buy points and remove the card.

I will be contacting the admins once I find the thread.

Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
Why do you think they're so cheap? Since they're Silver, you can add stolen information, buy points and remove the card.

I will be contacting the admins once I find the thread.
Some members are apart of official forums I forgot what it was but if you were for a store that sells ms products they sign up and receive cheap points. I don't assume until I see proof so it can be carded or official msp. Let me know how that goes.

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Some members are apart of official forums I forgot what it was but if you were for a store that sells ms products they sign up and receive cheap points. I don't assume until I see proof so it can be carded or official msp. Let me know how that goes.
I call BS on that. No one has ever claimed that and preloaded accounts have been around for a while.

Admins need to do a better job protecting members. I've heard these accounts can get you console banned...

Top Bottom
Login
Register