What's new

Solved Where Can I Get An Xbox Power Brick For Cheap?

• Thread starter BlindxLegacy
  • Start date
  • Views 247
BlindxLegacy

BlindxLegacy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I was wondering if anyone knew where I Could get an xbox power brick for cheap since mine recently stopped working ive checked amazon but all I found was a bunch of knock off power bricks with bad reviews. Thanks in Advance

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I was wondering if anyone knew where I Could get an xbox power brick for cheap since mine recently stopped working ive checked amazon but all I found was a bunch of knock off power bricks with bad reviews. Thanks in Advance

eBay is probably going to be your best bet for a cheap one.

frayed

frayed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
eBay item number:

$17.99 w/free shipping

new aftermarket brick, more than 1k sold, sellers minimal negative feedback does not list any complaints about this item

eBay item number:

$49.99 w/free shipping

used/pre-owned OEM brick, 15 sold

Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
$10 from GameStop

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Try calling Gamestops in your area in advance. Be patient with the store clerks though as some of them will claim that they "can't determine what block you need without seeing the console." This is incorrect of course because all you need to do is tell them the voltage of the brick you need. I had an issue of getting a brick for my Jasper back in the day because a bunch of Gamestops would not check the voltage of their bricks. One store I called did though with no issue at all :smile:

BlindxLegacy

BlindxLegacy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks For all The Help Guys ive tried looking online ongamestop but they all sell for $40 and i was just trying to look for a cheaper price thanks though im sure ill find one somewhere 
Theyre Cheap but they say there for an xbox one console only and i need an xbox 360 slim power brick idk if these would still work thanks though :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register