What's new

Discussion Where Can I Get A Jitter Mod?

• Thread starter Avery
  • Start date
  • Views 551
A

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Reaction score
I have money to blow and I know i'm late to the party with this jitter mod stuff. But I was wondering where I could possibly get one.

X

XboxLiveLogon

The Suspense is Keeping me Alive!
Retired
Reaction score
I have money to blow and I know i'm late to the party with this jitter mod stuff. But I was wondering where I could possibly get one.
I'm not sure where you purchase them but I wouldn't purchase one if I could waste money haha

B

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
IF your going for mods, I would say check out the cronus max http://controllermax.com/ It works with every system and most controllers.

There are scripts, or you can make your own mods for your controller.

H

H o p s i n

♔You PC, Bro?♔
Reaction score
I have money to blow and I know i'm late to the party with this Jitter mod stuff. But I was wondering where I could possibly get one.
You can get jitter mods from eBay, I would prefer that because that is where you will get the cheapest modded controllers. If I would say what account/seller you could trust would have to be XlTeam (Or look up modded controllers and they are the first controller that pops up). I could post you a link but I'm pretty sure that is against the rules. They are trustworthy and very cheap with a lot of mods and a lot of modes, With easy mode changing. This is not advertisement I am just helping you out.

A

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Reaction score
You can get jitter mods from eBay, I would prefer that because that is where you will get the cheapest modded controllers. If I would say what account/seller you could trust would have to be XlTeam (Or look up modded controllers and they are the first controller that pops up). I could post you a link but I'm pretty sure that is against the rules. They are trustworthy and very cheap with a lot of mods and a lot of modes, With easy mode changing. This is not advertisement I am just helping you out.
Thank you so much. Currently I am saving money and made my own jitter .dll on MW2 so as of now I iwll use this. But I will look into controllers. :smile:

L

Life

Graphics Are Life
Reaction score
Yes these are cool, But definitely out of people's price range. For $50 you can get 45 modes and a bunch of mods for less, With a cool look too.
Well I was just using Google to help him out.

H

H o p s i n

♔You PC, Bro?♔
Reaction score
Well I was just using Google to help him out.
No it's okay, i was just showing them how to save money, But if they would like a larger variety or choice in colors, Then the site you posted is probably the best for them, they do have really cheap prices on that though.

Top Bottom