Hardware Mods Where can I find Xbox One S modded shells, fans, etc..?

Hobs

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am looking to do some fun case mods with my Xbox One S but I can't for the life of me find a website for it. I used to mod my 360 back in the day and figured I'd get back into it, the only issue is that all I've been able to find on google are controller shells and cases for the OG Xbox One.

I'm looking for pre cut cases or items that have already been modded, all I want to do is the installation and all that. I've searched here on the site but only find tutorials for cutting it yourself, which I'm not looking to do.

Would you guys or gals be able to point me in the right direction? I greatly appreciate it.

Wartortle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi mate regarding pre-cut cases etc I have never seen one at all don't think you can even buy them.

Last edited:

BlackFlag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am looking to do some fun case mods with my Xbox One S but I can't for the life of me find a website for it. I used to mod my 360 back in the day and figured I'd get back into it, the only issue is that all I've been able to find on google are controller shells and cases for the OG Xbox One.

I'm looking for pre cut cases or items that have already been modded, all I want to do is the installation and all that. I've searched here on the site but only find tutorials for cutting it yourself, which I'm not looking to do.

Would you guys or gals be able to point me in the right direction? I greatly appreciate it.
It appears that this person is correct, as far as I know people just haven't had the thought to mod and create a business to mod xbox one cases. I am sure if you searched around on market place websites that you may find something like ebay.

Top Bottom