What's new

Solved Where can I download xbox 360 games?

J

JackConor

Reaction score
Sin$
It seems like recently the major website for xbox 360 games is shutting down with broken links. I was wondering if anyone knows any other website that I could get my hands on games. Is it me? Or its just that people have move on and pretty much the xbox 360 scene is dead. I dont feel like going next gen as their games sucks to me. I just wanna play some 360 games before I get my gaming pc. The major website like downloadgamexbox, xbox360iso, gamestorrent, 4players are not working anymore. Please help me:smile:?

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
It seems like recently the major website for xbox 360 games is shutting down with broken links. I was wondering if anyone knows any other website that I could get my hands on games. Is it me? Or its just that people have move on and pretty much the xbox 360 scene is dead. I dont feel like going next gen as their games sucks to me. I just wanna play some 360 games before I get my gaming pc. The major website like downloadgamexbox, xbox360iso, gamestorrent, 4players are not working anymore. Please help me:smile:?
You can download games from usually any torrent site. You might also want to check out Se7enSins Premium, there are many downloads shared from user to user in there.

Top Bottom
Login
Register