What's new

Where are people getting these new freeze options?

• Thread starter Thelema
  • Start date
  • Views 6,551
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thelema

Thelema

  
Reaction score
Sin$
Terrible first post.

Last edited:
V

V12

Reaction score
Sin$
You can freeze individual players quite easy, Group Hack, if you have MD 6.1+ then you could go to Network Player options and then freeze player option 1/2. There is loads of ways, I have animation protection my self against the simple ones though. Just update your mods when you can. Also V7 protection could help you.

XS Corruption

XS Corruption

Reaction score
Sin$
Were not getting them, were making them....

Last edited:
Antivirus

Antivirus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't even say that made me worry for a minute! :biggrin:

DevilsDesign

DevilsDesign

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't even say that made me worry for a minute! :biggrin:
Its quite simple...
use the new V7 coming up and it will save you online 99% of issues...i cannot beat custom idiot freezes..i need to see them first so i can make a reaction..
i think ur blowing it up way to much right now...its good to report a freeze method.. private me exactly what happned and try to reconstruct the events...i can make answers (in a way of protection)
to it but i need to know what is happening

Antivirus

Antivirus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its quite simple...
use the new V7 coming up and it will save you online 99% of issues...i cannot beat custom idiot freezes..i need to see them first so i can make a reaction..
i think ur blowing it up way to much right now...its good to report a freeze method.. private me exactly what happned and try to reconstruct the events...i can make answers (in a way of protection)
Thanks Devil :smile:

DevilsDesign

DevilsDesign

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You can freeze individual players quite easy, Group Hack, if you have MD 6.1+ then you could go to Network Player options and then freeze player option 1/2. There is loads of ways, I have animation protection my self against the simple ones though. Just update your mods when you can. Also V7 protection could help you.
You wont freeze using my protections lol
Right grrrrrrrrrrrrr....time out (devil having wine)
Devil likes wine!

Exqlain

Exqlain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its quite simple...
Devil did u work on an updated freeze car protection? Make one that teleports you when enabling.

777KEV1N777

777KEV1N777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know I used to deal with this one guy on Original GTA and he would TP while i was on foot into the jail (I have some mods i made on there with nathans protection, and most freezecar protections, even against freeze car/boat protection) anyways he would tp to jail on foot and then spawn there and i would freeze. Idk what he did but thats what he did. It was annoying, and the sad part is, i didnt do anything to the guy...

WENUS

WENUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know I used to deal with this one guy on Original GTA and he would TP while i was on foot into the jail (I have some mods i made on there with nathans protection, and most freezecar protections, even against freeze car/boat protection) anyways he would tp to jail on foot and then spawn there and i would freeze. Idk what he did but thats what he did. It was annoying, and the sad part is, i didnt do anything to the guy...
What was his gt? That sounds like something someone i know would do when testing.

777KEV1N777

777KEV1N777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What was his gt? That sounds like something someone i know would do when testing.[/QUOTE I dont really remember, I just remember like everyday for a month he would always do it. So I just quit playing for like 3 months came back and only had it happend once. I have no clue what his gt was though, as soon as i got into the game I would be froze out by that method tho.

777KEV1N777

777KEV1N777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont think your message sent

I dont really remember, I just remember like everyday for a month he would always do it. So I just quit playing for like 3 months came back and only had it happend once. I have no clue what his gt was though, as soon as i got into the game I would be froze out by that method tho.

WENUS

WENUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont really remember, I just remember like everyday for a month he would always do it. So I just quit playing for like 3 months came back and only had it happend once. I have no clue what his gt was though, as soon as i got into the game I would be froze out by that method tho.
was it before i released my freeze car protection?

777KEV1N777

777KEV1N777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
was it before i released my freeze car protection?

Yes I had 3.1 i beleive thats what it was. It only had freeze gun, group, and model protection. Im assuming your Nathan? Ive never heard of Wenus before so dont take offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register