Solved Where are my nand dumps?

• Thread starter salmon1992
  • Start date
  • Views 738
S

salmon1992

Reaction score
Sin$
im following the "How to do the JTAG Hack/Dump NAND/Xell " and just dumped my nand twice using this "C:\Nandpro20b\nandpro.exe lpt: -r16 nand1.bin"

now iv opened up total commander but cant find my dumps? where are they saved to?

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It saves in the nandpro directory. Also if you keep typing nand1.bin then its just going to keep overwriting the same file. After each read the number needs to change. first is nand1.bin second is nand2.bin ect.

S

salmon1992

Reaction score
Sin$
It saves in the nandpro directory. Also if you keep typing nand1.bin then its just going to keep overwriting the same file. After each read the number needs to change. first is nand1.bin second is nand2.bin ect.

ahh ok. but there is still no nand1.bin in the directory?

should i be adding anything else to this; C:\Nandpro20b\nandpro.exe lpt: -r16 nand1.bin ?

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So after its done dumping the file isn't there? It might be hidden for some reason. In the folder click folder options and select view. Then check the view hidden files/folders box and see if it appears. If it doesn't then uncheck the box and re-download nandpro and try again.

S

salmon1992

Reaction score
Sin$
So after its done dumping the file isn't there? It might be hidden for some reason. In the folder click folder options and select view. Then check the view hidden files/folders box and see if it appears. If it doesn't then uncheck the box and re-download nandpro and try again.

hey thanks for the help, i changed the directory to my desktop and right clicked nandpro and checked the box that said run this as admin, now it works :smile: i can see the nand1.bin file.

sucks i have to wait ages for another 2 dumps now -__-

Top Bottom
Login
Register