Discussion Where’s Your Hood?

• Thread starter Fogel
  • Start date
  • Views 653
F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Mines is pleasant park for sure. Good loot and a good amount of kills.

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
I usually land at Shifty Shafts, great loot and it's right next to Tilted, so you can do the clean up job without the hassle of running around trying to find a gun while being chased by 7 John Wicks.

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
I usually land at Shifty Shafts, great loot and it's right next to Tilted, so you can do the clean up job without the hassle of running around trying to find a gun while being chased by 7 John Wicks.
I do like shifty as well. Pleasant is fairly close to titled as well. Both locations make great clean up spots

G

grinder33

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ill mess up anyone who go fatal. new meteor and more chests now too.

D

DarkPlasmaGaming

Reaction score
Shifty Shafts, Risky Reels and Pleasant Park are my main spots. :thumbsup:

G

GlitchSquad

Reaction score
Tilted & Retail

H

HAXZing TERR0R

Masters of Deception
Reaction score
My hood is the Risky reels, So many chests its ridiculous lol

C

cFlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haunted Hills, has potentially 10+ chests all to myself and I can make my way to pleasant or I usually visit the factory south near the crater and then proceed to the soccer field west of tilted. I generally don't get that many kills but it guarantees a lot of great loot and materials. I also like the factories northeast of flush factory, has a lot of wood planks and now with the new building there is a lot more loot. My OG spot is the two houses east of Risky Reels.

?

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Usually land on outskirts or small places lucky, retail, haunted, football field behind tilted, motels, even dusty

Never land tilted because my squad hates it, (running joke lets all land tilted but we don’t )
When I play solo quick games I’ll land tilted for the competitive play and for a good warm up

Top Bottom