• Thread starter Mr Musky 7s
  • Start date
  • Views 885
Mr Musky 7s

Mr Musky 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As you may know, we’ve begun the process of restoring the service through internal testing of the new system. We’re still working to confirm the security of the network infrastructure, as well as working with a variety of outside entities to confirm with them of the security of the system. Verifying the system security is vital for the process of restoration. Additional comprehensive system checks and testing are still required, and we must complete that process before bringing the systems online.
As you’ve heard us say, our utmost priorities are the security of the network and ensuring your data is safe. We won’t restore the services until we can test the system’s strength in these respects.

When we held the press conference in Japan last week, based on what we knew, we expected to have the services online within a week. We were unaware of the extent of the attack on Sony Online Entertainment servers, and we are taking this opportunity to conduct further testing of the incredibly complex system. We know many of you are wanting to play games online, chat with your friends and enjoy all of the services PlayStation Network and Qriocity services have to offer, and trust me when I say we’re doing everything we can to make it happen. We will update you with more information as soon as we have it. We apologize for the delay and inconvenience of this network outage. Psn Should be back online the 31st of may.

Source: www.playstation.com

xcashmoneyx7

xcashmoneyx7

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Stickied Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Why do I feel like I've heard this before...?

Josh

Josh

Seasoned Member
Grizzled Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
They should just leave it as is.
laugh.gif

g-ranthill5

g-ranthill5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im laughing as i play my ps3 over private lan connection :smile:

R

Ralphy8r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im laughing because last time i check 20 minutes ago my xbox live works fine. and sony security is like having my 3 year old cousin standing in a jewelry store filled with armed robbers trying to tell them to get out.

H

Henqa

Reaction score
Sin$
im laughing because last time i check 20 minutes ago my xbox live works fine. and sony security is like having my 3 year old cousin standing in a jewelry store filled with armed robbers trying to tell them to get out.
Heheheeh :biggrin:d..

B

BeansTown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As you may know, we’ve begun the process of restoring the service through internal testing of the new system. We’re still working to confirm the security of the network infrastructure, as well as working with a variety of outside entities to confirm with them of the security of the system. Verifying the system security is vital for the process of restoration. Additional comprehensive system checks and testing are still required, and we must complete that process before bringing the systems online.
As you’ve heard us say, our utmost priorities are the security of the network and ensuring your data is safe. We won’t restore the services until we can test the system’s strength in these respects.

When we held the press conference in Japan last week, based on what we knew, we expected to have the services online within a week. We were unaware of the extent of the attack on Sony Online Entertainment servers, and we are taking this opportunity to conduct further testing of the incredibly complex system. We know many of you are wanting to play games online, chat with your friends and enjoy all of the services PlayStation Network and Qriocity services have to offer, and trust me when I say we’re doing everything we can to make it happen. We will update you with more information as soon as we have it. We apologize for the delay and inconvenience of this network outage. Psn Should be back online the 31st of may.

Source: www.playstation.com
this is pathetic i got a good deal on a slim ps3 and then i bought socom just to play online and what before i got online system went down and know its over a month.. if any one has a new system they wanna hype time is now

Top Bottom
Login
Register