What's new

Solved When Modding...

• Thread starter fbgalaxybuilds
  • Start date
  • Views 127
F

fbgalaxybuilds

Reaction score
So I launch my RGH, check on Neighborhood, no question mark in the bottom leaft, when I start up jiggy and start up R34sMods' free tool and use it, my xbox shows offline in neighborhood but i still have it on, help?

64G

Meerkat
Reaction score
So I launch my RGH, check on Neighborhood, no question mark in the bottom leaft, when I start up jiggy and start up R34sMods' free tool and use it, my xbox shows offline in neighborhood but i still have it on, help?
You launching the game from neighborhood or xexmenu? sounds like it's getting disconnected due to internet issues midway. I mean IP won't change for the console just from launching a game.

F

fbgalaxybuilds

Reaction score
You launching the game from neighborhood or xexmenu? sounds like it's getting disconnected due to internet issues midway. I mean IP won't change for the console just from launching a game.
Yeah, I'm launching it from XeXMenu. May just change my internet to wireless, or some other way if you guys can tell me.

64G

Meerkat
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm launching it from XeXMenu. May just change my internet to wireless, or some other way if you guys can tell me.
Well use neighborhood to launch it the. Rather then xexmenu

Top Bottom