What's new

Discussion when iXtreme LTplus v3.0 is released can we play XGD3 games online ?

• Thread starter SalvatoreLeone
  • Start date
  • Views 1,950
SalvatoreLeone

SalvatoreLeone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
when iXtreme LTplus v3.0 is released can we play XGD3 games online ??

Futile

Futile

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
You'll need to reburn any XDG3 games and AP2.5 games again. But yes.

LtGreen

LtGreen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This thread got me all excited because I only read LT 3.0 released. fml.

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes why else would he make 3.0?

This thread got me all excited because I only read LT 3.0 released. fml.
You qouted me a week ago saying i was stupid for modding my xbox? But obviously yours is modded too so what the f***?

LtGreen

LtGreen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes why else would he make 3.0?

You qouted me a week ago saying i was stupid for modding my xbox? But obviously yours is modded too so what the f***?

I don't even recall saying anything like that. Even if I were it would probably be for jtags. If you could link me to that post over a pm...

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Thought so.
Do you have a problem? I already found it and you must be a ****ing retard to not see it. look in your recents posts i dont have time to waste with you. Your a disrespectful troll so shut the hell up. K bye.

ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Grizzled Veteran Bright Idea Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
wait why will all games need to be reburnt??

With the new iXtreme LT+ v3.0, original game discs will need to be analyzed by Xbox Backup Creator in order to gain disc topology data. This data replaces the need for AP2.5/dae.bin data and enables any AP2.5 challenge to be answered correctly. C4eva noted that the topology data method is very efficient — using only 24kB of space — and extremely accurate. Due to differences between them, each game will require its own individual set of topology data. A risk of backups being detected poses itself if the same topology data is used between two different titles. This risk is mitigated by using abgx360 to make certain that the backup contains the appropriate topology data.

Backups will remain the same layout, but will either need to have the topology data inserted by the new abgx360, or be re-dumped with the new Xbox Backup Creator. C4eva reconfirmed that all current AP2.5-active XGD2 and XGD3 backups with old AP25 replay data are not backward-compatible with iXtreme LT+ v3.0 and will indeed need to be patched or re-dumped and re-burned. Non-AP2.5 titles, however, will remain unchanged and do not require re-burning.
- c4evaspeaks

That should explain it in details for you.

N

nbaio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont think im going to update to 3.0

im on lt 2.01 and my samsung doesnt have the ap 2.5 checks...so in my point of view there is no reason for me to reburn all of my games...

since i play them all online anyway

ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Grizzled Veteran Bright Idea Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
will the new agbx and the new xbc come out with lt+3.0?

Most likely. All of the games might not be all updated at once but the most popular ones will get updated first.

Top Bottom
Login
Register