What's new

Discussion When is the x360key coming out?

Monkey

Monkey

Getting There
Mr. Nice Guy Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello i am wondering when it will come out because i want to flash my drive, but i might wait for this to come out. Any ideas?

Dramskizz

Dramskizz

Steam <3
Mythical Veteran Stickied TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering the same thing, I think it is coming out in 2012.

lol at yo <3 list

A

aryan8262in

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello i am wondering when it will come out because i want to flash my drive, but i might wait for this to come out. Any ideas?
what key you are talking about?there is only 1 key and thats drive key is all u need to flash but yes i fu dont have drive key then even i dont have idea about how to get it back because even im looking for it

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
200b5df07635c53a44e4526754736b11.png

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/534078-x360key-development-update-liteon-0401-support-added-awaiting-testing/

Monkey

Monkey

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering the same thing, I think it is coming out in 2012.

lol at yo <3 list

lol ik allergy

what key you are talking about?there is only 1 key and thats drive key is all u need to flash but yes i fu dont have drive key then even i dont have idea about how to get it back because even im looking for it

notsureifsrs.... did you even read the title? i am talking about the x360key

Shadow

Shadow

Trippin
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't flash your drive with it. It connects to the inside of your xbox somehow so you can play a whole Xbox 360 game from your usb drive. So you can download an iso to your usb and play it on your xbox. http://x360key.com/
And Idk when its going to be released, probably late this year or 2012 like Dramskizz said.

I havent heard of this.
^^^

Look above to my quote to Monkey. ^^^

Monkey

Monkey

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't flash your drive with it. It connects to the inside of your xbox somehow so you can play a whole Xbox 360 game from your usb drive. So you can download an iso to your usb and play it on your xbox. http://x360key.com/

He didn't know what he was talking about..^^^

Look above to my quote to Monkey. ^^^

Nononononoon i am thinking about flashing my drive with the ck3 pro, x360usb pro, etc. but if the x360key is coming out soon i am not going to buy the other stuff to flash my drive. I do know what i am talking about, i just phrased it wrong i guess :/

that is to buy a pre order of it. You get a copy of it right when it comes out, and you don't have to wait.

Shadow

Shadow

Trippin
Reaction score
Sin$
Nononononoon i am thinking about flashing my drive with the ck3 pro, x360usb pro, etc. but if the x360key is coming out soon i am not going to buy the other stuff to flash my drive. I do know what i am talking about, i just phrased it wrong i guess :/
Oook. Sorry, I edited my post.
But yeah the x360key will probably maybe come out before the new fw...
Because the new fw will probably release when the new Dash update comes out.
Because that dash will have XGD3 or whatever... :wink:

A

Auth

I'm Christian ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Reaction score
Sin$
Just flash your drive , this is patchable.

N

Nadrian

Reaction score
Sin$
That's what I want to ask.....oh....when's the x360key getting released?
Anyway,I've pre-ordered mine from oz3ds, hope it will be released soon...can't wait to get my x360key

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
This device is due at the end of June or early July. As with all new products, there may be manufacturer delays. This means that it may be a few weeks late in case they run into any production issues or any setbacks.

Expect it sometime this month.

Top Bottom
Login
Register