Solved When Is The Next Dashboard Update? Want To Flash Xbox

• Thread starter StevieMac1690
  • Start date
  • Views 341
S

StevieMac1690

Enthusiast
Reaction score
want to have my spare xbox flashed but was going to wait til after the next dashboard update. anyone know when it is? dont wanna pay to have it flashed then the dash updates and i either need to fork out again or its banned.

A

thehuntsman1360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
want to have my spare xbox flashed but was going to wait til after the next dashboard update. anyone know when it is? dont wanna pay to have it flashed then the dash updates and i either need to fork out again or its banned.
The beta version is released.So probably around October/November.

A

thehuntsman1360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah got the beta on my 250gb slim, looking to get my old white 360 flashed.
The advantage of having the tools to flash is you can revert to stock when a new update is released and reflash again.

C

Call me LEWY

Maybe?
Reaction score
The new dash won't effect flashed consoles, will it?

S

StevieMac1690

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The advantage of having the tools to flash is you can revert to stock when a new update is released and reflash again.
so see when the new update comes out will LT3.0 for the benQ drive still work? im not clued up much bout flashes and stuff

A

thehuntsman1360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so see when the new update comes out will LT3.0 for the benQ drive still work? im not clued up much bout flashes and stuff
I suppose it all depends what Microsoft have up their sleeve,if anything at all.But in general the c4eva team analyse the updates and and give the all clear.Me,I just go ahead and update on one of my xbox's and see what happens.

S

StevieMac1690

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I suppose it all depends what Microsoft have up their sleeve,if anything at all.But in general the c4eva team analyse the updates and and give the all clear.Me,I just go ahead and update on one of my xbox's and see what happens.

just looked on there website, according to them LT is working on the beta so assuming thats the next dash update all is fine.

S

CaPsychoModz

Custom Title:
Reaction score
usualy comes out near the end of fall

Top Bottom