What's new

Discussion When Is The New DashLunch Gana Come Out?

• Thread starter TuNe_Lobbies
  • Start date
  • Views 1,257
T

tyde

Reaction score
Sin$
who is the creater of Dashlaunch? and will he do a new one ?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
who is the creater of Dashlaunch? and will he do a new one ?
Dashlaunch is normally first released on the realmodscene, if I'm correct. I doubt the creator (s) will be making another one because it's not like one was made just because of the last update.

T

TuNe_Lobbies

Reaction score
Sin$
and ? u cant go online because u cant set plug ins LOL? u need dashlauch
I Have Dashlunch Already But I Cnt Insert Any Plugins Because when itry To My Xbox Freezes Completely. Now I Would Recorded But I don't Have a Pvr or an El Gato To Sow You What Happens.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

I Have Dashlunch Already But I Cnt Insert Any Plugins Because when itry To My Xbox Freezes Completely. Now I Would Recorded But I don't Have a Pvr or an El Gato To Sow You What Happens.
You're not the only one with this problem. From what I understand, even when you manually edit your launch.ini, your console will still freeze. I'm getting conflicting reports on this and I'm not home to try it myself unfortunately.

T

tyde

Reaction score
Sin$
thats it why u cant use dashluch micro patched that -_- thats why we need a new update of that

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
You're not the only one with this problem. From what I understand, even when you manually edit your launch.ini, your console will still freeze. I'm getting conflicting reports on this and I'm not home to try it myself unfortunately.
Me neither.

Kyle Annese

Kyle Annese

Reaction score
Sin$
Iv been using dashlaunch 3.11 this whole time iv been going online with my rgh it works great

T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
Sin$
Some people it works great and some it doesn't. I was using Dashlaunch 3.11 for the past 2 Updates. Don't know if it still works because I haven't been able to update my dash yet because I'm at school.

Evil Tim

Evil Tim

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The "updated" launch.xex hasn't surfaced publicly, rest assured the money whores will have it out immediately for you cretins.

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Never. The creators of dashlaunch don't support going online with modded consoles. So if it doesn't work on the latest dash, you'll have to include dashlaunch in xebuild and manually edit the launch.ini

well can i edit the lil stuff it does let me enable like liveblock and all that stuff save it turn off my console and then edit the other stuff vis usb with xebuild later? 
It works for me it's just sence there is no avartar update my games seems to freeze alot.
so can i change some of my settings in dashlaunch like liveblock and stuff enable the stuff it lets me save it then manually edit the rest with xebuild or notpad or whatever?

GTAnonymous

GTAnonymous

Expect Us !
Experienced Veteran Donator Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
My Dashlaunch works perfectly fine [v3.12] On updated Dash but im might try to edit the offline files to get working on 16767 kernel.
Oh Yeah Forgot to mention that if you guys having trouble freezing on your new 16767 kernel, go to: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-...=furl_update#dad27857faa64213974a5ddc434fe9b9
and download that avatar files in to the root of your usb drives. if you have trouble with getting the update to work pm me.

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
My Dashlaunch works perfectly fine [v3.12] On updated Dash but im might try to edit the offline files to get working on 16767 kernel.
when i go to turn on xchandler it like mini freezes on me and also when i go to enable pingpatch? do u no why and also can i edit the stuff it lets me save it so i can get neighborhood to connect to my rgh?

GTAnonymous

GTAnonymous

Expect Us !
Experienced Veteran Donator Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
when i go to turn on xchandler it like mini freezes on me and also when i go to enable pingpatch? do u no why and also can i edit the stuff it lets me save it so i can get neighborhood to connect to my rgh?
i just actually encounter that. yea dash launch has a few bugs and tweaks that needs to be fixed.

Army Strong

Army Strong

Hack Forums L33T Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Some people it works great and some it doesn't. I was using Dashlaunch 3.11 for the past 2 Updates. Don't know if it still works because I haven't been able to update my dash yet because I'm at school.
Any update on your case.

Top Bottom
Login
Register