• Thread starter SwagxModzzzz
  • Start date
  • Views 434
SwagxModzzzz

SwagxModzzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im tired of kvs getting insta-banned when do you think it will be fixed i get at least 5 in one day when i try to mod

J

johnny429AZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As of now im right go online see what happens. I hope im wrong , love to play online. But for the last 2 months you see the decline on kv.

mrd1xon12

mrd1xon12

The Rapture dream is over..
Reaction score
Sin$
Have patience, it may get better it may not, however an RGH can still do countless cool things offline

H o p s i n

H o p s i n

♔You PC, Bro?♔
Reaction score
Sin$
im tired of kvs getting insta-banned when do you think it will be fixed i get at least 5 in one day when i try to mod
I personally don't think the servers will get better for another year or so. Microsoft pretty mcuh F*cked Fun and made Their XOSC update too good.

T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully the best coders will find a way around all this. I just hope it's not like the old XBLS where it was $80 for one day.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd say just save your KV's until your stealth provider gets on the ball. Play offline, experiment with modding, run emulators, run trainers and .iso mods for fun. Do all the things exploited consoles are truly meant for.
Like I said rgh days are over. It was fun while it lasted.
This makes no sense. Just because online is gone (even if somehow this is a permanent state), that does not mean RGh days are over. Going online and making some extra money is honestly the last thing I ever thought I'd use my console for. Sure, I have made a good profit, but I bought my console to just have fun. My purpose is still there with modding offline and playing on LiNK. :smile:
Hopefully the best coders will find a way around all this. I just hope it's not like the old XBLS where it was $80 for one day.
I hope they do too, as far as the price goes, supply and demand man.
Maybe worse
Usually when updates come out, I'd think things would get more difficult. However, we've seen exceptions in he past (XPG files, etc.)

T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd say just save your KV's until your stealth provider gets on the ball. Play offline, experiment with modding, run emulators, run trainers and .iso mods for fun. Do all the things exploited consoles are truly meant for.

This makes no sense. Just because online is gone (even if somehow this is a permanent state), that does not mean RGh days are over. Going online and making some extra money is honestly the last thing I ever thought I'd use my console for. Sure, I have made a good profit, but I bought my console to just have fun. My purpose is still there with modding offline and playing on LiNK. :smile:

I hope they do too, as far as the price goes, supply and demand man.

Usually when updates come out, I'd think things would get more difficult. However, we've seen exceptions in he past (XPG files, etc.)
Yeah when you are the only one that has the ability to get other people's homebrew consoles online then you can make the price whatever you want it to be.

Top Bottom
Login
Register