Discussion When Buying Verbatim Discs.

• Thread starter Blitzed
  • Start date
  • Views 3,398
B

Insigma

Strength And Honor| ¯\(ツ)/¯
Reaction score
I thought this woild be an essential topic and advice in buying Verbatim DVD-R dll Because buying the wrong disc can make your game un-readable, Depending on your Xbox 360 DVD Drive you have.

My Advice in which type to buy:

Purchase the right type of disc. The company have released two different types of dual layer discs which have an AZO dye and the other have a regular CMC MAG - Coded Media, Usally a Purple dye. My advice guys would be buy the AZO Brand, AZO dye brand works on all Xbox 360 DVD Drives make sure there dual layered.

In Technical Terms (If you want to understand it):

As said in the previous post I mentioned the two types of discs they sell AZO dye and CMC MAG-Coded Media.

The CMC-MAG - Coded Media has a stronger dye, The bottom of the discs is usually a purple colour - These usually just work on the Samsung drive(s) as the drive as a unique code on that allows it be read.

The AZO type have a light dye usually looks clear - When it comes to these discs pretty much any drive can read these without a problem
(Will post pictures later as I'm on my Xbox)

So look carfully when purchasing Verbatim Discs. Hope this thread help's If any thing need's adding please let me know and will add to the OP. :smile:

K

Kite

How do you high?
Reaction score
Do not forget about the Singapore verbs.

L

LFCGirl

Getting There
Reaction score
I always buy mine from Amazon. How to tell what type a seller is selling?

K

Kite

How do you high?
Reaction score
I always buy mine from Amazon. How to tell what type a seller is selling?

Nah your fine :smile: Buying it from amazon is really good, It isn't Singapore but it is still high quality as long as its the amazon fulfillment. I buy packs of 50 at a time off of it :smile:

L

LFCGirl

Getting There
Reaction score
Nah your fine :smile: Buying it from amazon is really good, It isn't Singapore but it is still high quality as long as its the amazon fulfillment. I buy packs of 50 at a time off of it :smile:

Yeah I do the 20 packs. The last ones I had appeared to be really ******. I kept getting errors during verification. Wasn't sure if it was a bad batch or my burner dying.

K

Kite

How do you high?
Reaction score
Yeah I do the 20 packs. The last ones I had appeared to be really ******. I kept getting errors during verification. Wasn't sure if it was a bad batch or my burner dying.

Did you use abgx before or after and are your settings right? Also you arn't suppose to verify with img burner

L

LFCGirl

Getting There
Reaction score
Did you use abgx before or after and are your settings right? Also you arn't suppose to verify with img burner

Oh I didn't know that. It always used to work fine

K

Kite

How do you high?
Reaction score
Top Bottom