1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

What's your winterboard theme?

Discussion in 'Apple iOS' started by iColo, Feb 5, 2010 with 8 replies and 1,120 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iColo

iColo Newbie

Ratings:
    For those who've jailbroken their ipod/iphone.
    What theme do you have?
    I currently have the Whitoken theme and its soo sick. Took me a while to set it up, but definitely worth it.

2. Jerry

Jerry #StraightCisPride Retired

Ratings:
    I'm using Glow Orb with 3d Fiction. Very nice moving background a beautiful springboard.

3. xEMGx

xEMGx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ehhh...I tend to create my themes with existing themes, the reason being is that all the themes have half custom icons and half stock icons, it looks bad. The themes I combined were Fallout Pip-Boy 3000 (The Best Theme), Dark @ Sleek, and Black Darkness.

4. kreiger3750

kreiger3750 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I recreated the Vista Perfection since the package doesn't work anymore because categories has updated there stuff so file names changed. I added alot of other things to improve the look of It and made a working start menu...:thumbup:

5. TheDamned

TheDamned Dr. Krieger

Ratings:
    I use my own custom theme (CODE GEASS- Still work in progress though...)

6. Yomomma7826

Yomomma7826 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  7. Zarile3

Zarile3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I use Trichome, and stole the background image from Horizontal...looks nice and warm.

8. OP
    iColo

iColo Newbie

Ratings:
    What program do you guys use to create your own themes?
    I have the the Adobe Creative Suite 4 but I only mainly use Aftereffects and a little photoshop.
    Do you need photoshop to make the icons?

9. Degree

Degree T R A P S O U L Retired

Ratings:
    I have illuminate on my iPod! I like the icons there small and nice.