Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

What's your PSN?

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4' started by DrZimbabwe, Feb 5, 2011 with 866 replies and 115,898 views.

1. Killing_thegame

Killing_thegame Newbie

Ratings:
    PSN:Killing_thegame
    Games I Play: any BO
    When I Play:when im bored
    Additional Info Add mee

2. Risking Perfect

Risking Perfect Just call me Jest Premium

Ratings:
    PSN: Darknesswolf318 (Until they let us change them)
    Games I Play: Any SoulsBorne games, sometimes RDR2, I have a lot of other games as well.
    When I Play: Any time I am not on my computer or working.
    Info: FR me also send me a message that you are from 7s, please.

3. vNukeKingz

vNukeKingz Newbie

Ratings:
    Code:
    PSN: vNukeKingz
    Games I Play:Black Ops 1, Black Oops 2, GTA V
    When I Play: Most of the day, Mon.-Sun.
    Additional Info: Yea go add me
    [doublepost=1546278364][/doublepost]I added, my PSN is vNukeKingz.

4. TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    PSN ID: TheBoss2315
    Games: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Call of Duty: World War 2, GT Sport, Project Cars 2, Battlefield V, Grand Theft Auto V.
    Info: Add me if you want to have couple matches. 18plus please no kids. :thumbsup:

5. Pieterjan Deraes

Pieterjan Deraes Newbie

Ratings:
    Code:
    PSN: DeraesPieterjan 
    Games I Play: Currently, Borderlands 2 on the PS3, and a couple indie games on the Vita.
    Looking to get a PS4 ~soon~, in which case I'll be playing all the casual/popular games. (Minecraft, Rocket League, Terraria, Borderlands, etc.)
    When I Play: It varies, really. I wish I had more time to play games, but generally just... don't? Being an adult sucks
    Although I'm generally online 11 AM - 1 PM EST, and lately I've been available 4 PM - 11 PM EST also. But, no guarantees!
    Info: I have a dog, so I tend to just stop playing and take care of her, every so often. I'm also not much of a headset person, I prefer to type. 
    I'm also really big on getting Platinum Trophies!

6. 30 Demon

30 Demon Newbie

Ratings:
    Pan FearTheDemon88 PS4 I play ark borderlands2 u can add me if u like I need help lvling up on borderlands2

7. Killing_thegame

Killing_thegame Newbie

Ratings:
    yeah i saw yours