What's new

All What's your prediction of premier league This Year ?

• Thread starter Rastafarian
  • Start date
  • Views 371
Rastafarian

Rastafarian

I'm Always Happy !
Reaction score
Sin$
My predictions are :
1. Chelsea
2. Manchester City
3. Arsenal
4. Liverpool
5. Manchester United !
What's yours ?

M

micjustin33

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So your a Man U fan then hahaha !
Did I say you are Chelsea fan? :sneaky: I think this time Man Utd will play good as they have new Coach Louis Van Gaal he is my favorite because of Netherlands coach.. I am Netherland's fan :wink:

SaraPwns

SaraPwns

Fear No Evil
Reaction score
Sin$
We can surely kick united out of the equation, because they are terrible, like I said to some people, you can't buy 1 or 2 players, switch a manager and expect to win the league...if the starting 11 finished 7th last season, swapping 2 players in the transfer market, isn't really going to help this season

More over United are in big ****, top players are declining massive wage increases, to stay at their clubs than go to united, because, united have lost their appeal in 1 season

Redox

Redox

Cisco Certified
Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
We can surely kick united out of the equation, because they are terrible, like I said to some people, you can't buy 1 or 2 players, switch a manager and expect to win the league...if the starting 11 finished 7th last season, swapping 2 players in the transfer market, isn't really going to help this season

More over United are in big ****, top players are declining massive wage increases, to stay at their clubs than go to united, because, united have lost their appeal in 1 season

The way we have started off the season compared to city, Liverpool, Everton and spurs we have no chance of winning, dont have the tempo or the confidence, going to take another season at least to recover and get the squad back up and running again.
Hopefully Rojo gets his permit Shaw and Herrera come back fit and Di Maria signs it can give the team a confidence boost it desperately needs!

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register