What's new

Solved Whats Your Opinion's On The ResetGlitchHack [RGH] Method?

• Thread starter iExtreme
  • Start date
  • Views 176
I

iExtreme

Console Seller | Lobby Hoster
Reaction score
Hello Se7ensins Community. Ive opened this Thread so i can get your opinions on the RGH or ResetGlitchHack method. Please copy the following and answer the questions. Please dont just put you like RGH1 because it is most stable and has fast boot times!.

IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS I CAN ADD TO THIS POST PLEASE PM ME!

Which method do you prefer? And Why? [RGH1|RGH2|RGH1.2]:

Whats Your Most and least favorite Glitch Chip? And Why? [Coolrunner Rev C|CR4XL ect.]

Whats Your Over all view on the ResetGlitchHack?

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Hello Se7ensins Community. Ive opened this Thread so i can get your opinions on the RGH or ResetGlitchHack method. Please copy the following and answer the questions. Please dont just put you like RGH1 because it is most stable and has fast boot times!.

Whats Your Most and least favorite Glitch Chip? And Why? [Coolrunner Rev C|CR4XL ect.]

1. They all do the same thing. Every method can be tweaked to an instaboot.
  2. Favorite: Rev C - It works.| Least Favorite: CR4 - Expensive for no reason.
  3. It works.

T

TEIR1plus2

Getting There
Reaction score

1. RGH2 for simplicity's sake, any dash.
2. Most: CR4XL because I like the fact that its an all in one tool. Least: Don't have a least, a chip is a chip.
3. If I had it my way, I would just JTAG all my consoles. Its cheaper by a lot. Plus, its simpler to me. But RGH gets the job done so I can't complain about it.

Top Bottom