Votes: 2 66.7%
  • PUBG

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
S

Skies 1k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's be honost, PUBG is currently dying because of Fortnite. I've heard many people say Fortnite is a knock off of PUBG, when in reality the only similarity is the Battle Royale aspect which PUBG got from H1Z1. What do you think?

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
It's not even close to a knock off. Same genre doesn't mean anything. They are nothing alike, and PUBG is a total fail on consoles. So unless you own a PC I would stick to fortnite. It runs so much better, and doesn't look like crap. Also, PUBG is modded on both PC and console.

S

Skies 1k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not even close to a knock off. Same genre doesn't mean anything. They are nothing alike, and PUBG is a total fail on consoles. So unless you own a PC I would stick to fortnite. It runs so much better, and doesn't look like crap. Also, PUBG is modded on both PC and console.
Exactly, they have one thing in common; battle royale. Fortnite runs alot smoother on console. PUBG is hardly playable on console at some points. People just want to believe the mass media and think that Fortnite copied PUBG and Fortnite is trash. Fortnite is a whole new take on gaming/battle royale.

C

CrazyShop

Reaction score
I personally like Fornite more than PUBG. I still think pubg is a good game.

Top Bottom