What's new

Discussion What's your favourite RPG for the 360?

• Thread starter stereophonie
  • Start date
  • Views 421
S

stereophonie

Reaction score
Sin$
I do love a good RPG when I'm not blowing limbs off zombies or racing round Laguna Seca so what are your favourites?

Mine has got to be Oblivion, Fallout 3 and I love lost odyssey, I think it had a real old skool feel to it....
I more or less want to know if I have missed any good RPG's in the past as their are some I have yet to try, I'm playing through Tales of Vesperia at the moment but feel I'm forcing myself to finish it, not really enjoying it to much although it is pleasant enough.

I'll take this opportunity to also say hello as I'm new here and I look forward to hearing what your favourite RPG's are!

[Edit] I should also mention that I find myself nursing a semi every time I see the screenshots for Skyrim!! Can't wait!

L

Morgan 7s

Smellz Liek T33n Spirt
Mr. Nice Guy Jokester Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Oblivion by far i love it
fallout 3 is ok i suppose

Shy

Shy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome to se7ensins sir :lol: Oblivion, sacred 2, fable 2, 3, borderlands, not a fan of fallout... I love RPG's though.. you play PC MMO's? :biggrin:

S

stereophonie

Reaction score
Sin$
One thing I've never really gotten into is MMO's and it's not for lack of trying either!! lol

Btw Mass Effect was a good shout forgot all about that!!

Shy

Shy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
One thing I've never really gotten into is MMO's and it's not for lack of trying either!! lol

Btw Mass Effect was a good shout forgot all about that!!
Haha really? dude MMO's are like crack for me.. i get to into em :tongue:

F

Fionn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
rpg.jpg

Top Bottom
Login
Register