What's new

Discussion What's your favorite Zombies map so far?

• Thread starter Extinct
  • Start date
  • Views 1,260
Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What's your favorite Zombies map so far? I've been really enjoying all of them but I think my favorite map is Voyage of Despair for the new maps and Blood of the Dead for the remakes.

Bnana

Bnana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I like IX only because it makes a little more sense to me and Blood of the Dead is just a banger in my opinion.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I like IX only because it makes a little more sense to me and Blood of the Dead is just a banger in my opinion.
IX made the least sense to me until they said it's a new story. Zombies never makes sense until the end though. Blood of the Dead is a Banger for sure I just wish they expanded the map a little more.

Ultra Pikey

Ultra Pikey

The Welshman
AzzidReign Jr Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
IX is probably my best/favourite map. Voyage of Despair wasn't done properly and the layout makes zero sense and there really isn't that many places to trains zombies. Not played Blood of the Dead enough to pass comment on it. But I am avoiding it till the patch the God Mode glitch as it's a game breaker.

DirtyBear

DirtyBear

What does this do?
Services Grizzled Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
So IX is my favorite. Good layout, fun mechanics. Voyage just seems clunky to me with all the little nooks and crannies. Classified is a remake of five. Botd I enjoy, just need to play it more.

VexxVoid

VexxVoid

Semi Colon Close Parenthesis
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't played IX or Classified. BotD is definitely where it's at right now. Haven't played zombies since BO1 so it's been a hell of a ride.

Ultra Pikey

Ultra Pikey

The Welshman
AzzidReign Jr Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't played IX or Classified. BotD is definitely where it's at right now. Haven't played zombies since BO1 so it's been a hell of a ride.

You get the right group and without doing glitches or any of that malarky and assuming you have the patience for it you can comfortably do Round 80 to Round 90. Blight Fathers become annoying though.

Reconnected

Reconnected

C:\SDK\Platform-Tools
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This i will not be grinding zombies for bo4, is it weird that i like ww2 zombies more than bo4 zombies ...

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone I play with plays IX, so it's the one I know the best and with that said would have to be my favorite.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i've not played many but I think the XI one is pretty good!!
That one was good! I've really been enjoying the new Nuketown map lately. I'm looking forward to see how the new map coming out soon compares to the other maps.

Atarika

Atarika

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's your favorite Zombies map so far? I've been really enjoying all of them but I think my favorite map is Voyage of Despair for the new maps and Blood of the Dead for the remakes.
Needless to say, I enjoy all the maps however, nothing in my opinion tops the Original Original zombies maps from BO1.. not WaW but BO1.. Like BO1 maps stand on top and the others stop in 2nd but are in a debatable area of conflict.

Top Bottom
Login
Register