All What's your favorite Zombies map so far?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: BO4 Zombies' started by 3xTiNcT, Oct 16, 2018 with 12 replies and 809 views.

1. 3xTiNcT

3xTiNcT Sad girl Staff

Ratings:
    What's your favorite Zombies map so far? I've been really enjoying all of them but I think my favorite map is Voyage of Despair for the new maps and Blood of the Dead for the remakes.

2. Bnana

Bnana Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I like IX only because it makes a little more sense to me and Blood of the Dead is just a banger in my opinion.

3. OP
    3xTiNcT

3xTiNcT Sad girl Staff

Ratings:
    IX made the least sense to me until they said it's a new story. Zombies never makes sense until the end though. Blood of the Dead is a Banger for sure I just wish they expanded the map a little more.

4. Ultra Pikey

Ultra Pikey The Welshman

Ratings:
    IX is probably my best/favourite map. Voyage of Despair wasn't done properly and the layout makes zero sense and there really isn't that many places to trains zombies. Not played Blood of the Dead enough to pass comment on it. But I am avoiding it till the patch the God Mode glitch as it's a game breaker.

5. DirtyBear

DirtyBear What does this do?

Ratings:
    So IX is my favorite. Good layout, fun mechanics. Voyage just seems clunky to me with all the little nooks and crannies. Classified is a remake of five. Botd I enjoy, just need to play it more.

6. VexxVoid

VexxVoid Semi Colon Close Parenthesis

Ratings:
    I haven't played IX or Classified. BotD is definitely where it's at right now. Haven't played zombies since BO1 so it's been a hell of a ride.

7. Ultra Pikey

Ultra Pikey The Welshman

Ratings:
    You get the right group and without doing glitches or any of that malarky and assuming you have the patience for it you can comfortably do Round 80 to Round 90. Blight Fathers become annoying though.

8. Reconnected

Reconnected C:\SDK\Platform-Tools

Ratings:
    This i will not be grinding zombies for bo4, is it weird that i like ww2 zombies more than bo4 zombies ...

9. BreakdowN

BreakdowN 666 Super Moderators

Ratings:
    Everyone I play with plays IX, so it's the one I know the best and with that said would have to be my favorite.

10. Lockpower

Lockpower Newbie

Ratings:
    Voyage of Despair. Only one I've played so far.

11. DaneillaShaw

DaneillaShaw Newbie

Ratings:
    i've not played many but I think the XI one is pretty good!!

12. OP
    3xTiNcT

3xTiNcT Sad girl Staff

Ratings:
    That one was good! I've really been enjoying the new Nuketown map lately. I'm looking forward to see how the new map coming out soon compares to the other maps.

13. BlackFlag

BlackFlag Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Needless to say, I enjoy all the maps however, nothing in my opinion tops the Original Original zombies maps from BO1.. not WaW but BO1.. Like BO1 maps stand on top and the others stop in 2nd but are in a debatable area of conflict.