What's new

Discussion What's your favorite video game you've been playing?

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
My gf and I have a couple of Ark: Survival worlds. Nothing too crazy, but have probably 500hrs each spent between Ragnarok and Extinction..
On my own time, I play a ton of GTA:V at the moment, Rocket league, or game pass games. I want to try Wreckfest, but do not have enough memory on my console to download it.

Tolkien

Tolkien

Reaction score
Sin$
Damn! I have a lot of favorite games. Of those, relatively recent novelties, I really liked Red Dead Redemption 2. I like the game's setting a lot. Because I love the wild west. And the gameplay sucked me in, I could sit for hours fishing, or wading through the woods looking for a bear. And the story, god it's the best story I've ever seen, at the very end, when Arthur... I almost brought a tear to my eye! 'I tried. And in the end I did'. But I wouldn't go through it again just yet. My friend offers me to play Dungeons & Dragons. I've read the D&D Guide and frankly the game interests me.

Last edited:
A

avensis18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For me it's the last of us, it's one of the best games I've played.

Last edited:
Nigel

Nigel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive been playing a lot of ps3 recently. Sly collection, Need for Speed, and a few others

S

seikyro

Reaction score
Sin$
Lately I've been playing Transistor which is pretty amazing - I would give it GOTY for the refreshing gameplay experience. I played some Always Sometimes Monsters which was pretty terrible to be perfectly honest - it felt like a horrible cheap shot RPG that punishes every choice you make unrealistically. I've just started to play Divinity and like every other RPG I haven't got my head around to how it works yet.

Right now I have my eyes set on Dragon Age: Inquisition - it's made by EA, so I'll be buying it after release :wink:. Star Citizen looks pretty cool, but I'm not particularly interested in space sims - just the potential to advance PC graphics sounds amazing. I will very likely buy Sims 4 -> just for character creation (I'm a girl, after all). I haven't played Assassin's Creed, but the latest installment looks pretty neat with the co-op aspect.

How about the rest of you?
GTA V

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok hear me out..... Cyberpunk 2077. Installed it again after the latest update (Like I usually do to see whats going on), and now I can't stop playing.... Could never run ultrawide, ultra graphics + RTX at a consistent framerate before, but now I can. Also not noticing many bugs either.

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok hear me out..... Cyberpunk 2077. Installed it again after the latest update (Like I usually do to see whats going on), and now I can't stop playing.... Could never run ultrawide, ultra graphics + RTX at a consistent framerate before, but now I can. Also not noticing many bugs either.
I need to give that game another blast, played the f*** out of it the first two weeks and haven't touched it since.

L

Legend

Reaction score
Sin$
I need to give that game another blast, played the f*** out of it the first two weeks and haven't touched it since.
I did a corpo playthrough at launch, only did story then stopped playing. This time I am doing all the side stuff and free roam stuff and there was SO much I missed the first time its kinda crazy.

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I did a corpo playthrough at launch, only did story then stopped playing. This time I am doing all the side stuff and free roam stuff and there was SO much I missed the first time its kinda crazy.
ive done a lot of side stuff, i always try and do side stuff in the games, otherwise it just builds up haha

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Forza Horizon 4 and Splitgate lately.

L

LiamToBe

Reaction score
Sin$
Lately I've been playing Transistor which is pretty amazing - I would give it GOTY for the refreshing gameplay experience. I played some Always Sometimes Monsters which was pretty terrible to be perfectly honest - it felt like a horrible cheap shot RPG that punishes every choice you make unrealistically. I've just started to play Divinity and like every other RPG I haven't got my head around to how it works yet.

Right now I have my eyes set on Dragon Age: Inquisition - it's made by EA, so I'll be buying it after release :wink:. Star Citizen looks pretty cool, but I'm not particularly interested in space sims - just the potential to advance PC graphics sounds amazing. I will very likely buy Sims 4 -> just for character creation (I'm a girl, after all). I haven't played Assassin's Creed, but the latest installment looks pretty neat with the co-op aspect.

How about the rest of you?
Half-Life has to be the best game ive ever played!

L

Legend

Reaction score
Sin$
Forza Horizon 4 and Splitgate lately.
Honestly really excited for Forza Horizon 5. Played 4 way more than I care to admit, but I'm totally ready to do it all over again.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Got back into Apex awhile back, other than that I've been playing some more Halo again while waiting for Halo Infinite to come out.

B

Bl3

Reaction score
Sin$
Right now it is borderlands 3. Just got back into it after a year hiatus. It's better than ever at the moment

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
2042 BETA BABY!

bomjik

bomjik

Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't had a particular favorite game for a long time, because I like many games. Now I prefer to play free, fun games that help me relax and enjoy relaxation. Because to be honest, I'm tired of being nervous all the time when I'm playing. After all, if you play a serious paid game, you always want to win and are afraid to lose. That's why you get nervous. But to avoid the slightest stasis, I play games on the boom.dk platform. There I choose a new game genre every time and enjoy it. I usually play these games when I'm at work, and it helps me relax a bit.

Stephan1999

Stephan1999

Reaction score
Sin$
Forza and Team Nations are my favorite race games. From MMORPG I prefer PoE.

Top Bottom
Login
Register