What's new

Discussion What's your favorite video game you've been playing?

• Thread starter jessica90rose
  • Start date
  • Views 259
J

jessica90rose

Reaction score
Lately I've been playing Transistor which is pretty amazing - I would give it GOTY for the refreshing gameplay experience. I played some Always Sometimes Monsters which was pretty terrible to be perfectly honest - it felt like a horrible cheap shot RPG that punishes every choice you make unrealistically. I've just started to play Divinity and like every other RPG I haven't got my head around to how it works yet.

Right now I have my eyes set on Dragon Age: Inquisition - it's made by EA, so I'll be buying it after release :wink:. Star Citizen looks pretty cool, but I'm not particularly interested in space sims - just the potential to advance PC graphics sounds amazing. I will very likely buy Sims 4 -> just for character creation (I'm a girl, after all). I haven't played Assassin's Creed, but the latest installment looks pretty neat with the co-op aspect.

How about the rest of you?

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I'm playing Call Of Dutty Warzone and Rainbow Six Siege for few months already, as a lot of us I use different cheats and hacks to save some money, but I got in trouble. The COD anticheats recognize what I have been doing, and I get banned, It's was so bad.
What did you think of r6? I just purchased it, but havent been too motivated to actually play it yet.

A

angrycactus

Reaction score
Witcher 3. Had the best experience story-wise, the gameplay was really satisfying, and graphics outstanding. Still keep coming back to it

Q

QuinnJ

Reaction score
ohh i can't choose just one

J

Jroderton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sea Salt from Game Pass. It’s like a horror strategy type game where you control minions and stuff. It’s worth a try if you have GP.

S

shakemadman

Reaction score
for me it would be old school. Call of duty mw3 and boII on xbox 360 RGH on Aurora Nova LiNK Online

M

MilkyFloor

Reaction score
I think that Counter strike is my favourite video game. Have you ever played?

Top Bottom