What's new

Discussion What's your favorite GTA 5 vehicle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KayDee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm just kind of curious as to what the community thinks is the best looking car/boat/plane/bomb on wheels. Also what mods/paints would you have on it? I've got a few friends who really like chrome or gold adders and such, but I'm more a fan of clean realistic, classy cars.

Picture related, I'm a huge fan of how the Hijak Khamelion
0_0.jpg

M

Markus Hannula

Reaction score
Yo friend, i rly like this khamelion outlook, but my way turn olderstyle like 40's roosevelt. I hope it come back on valentineday:wink:)) i miss it lastyear

K

KayDee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo friend, i rly like this khamelion outlook, but my way turn olderstyle like 40's roosevelt. I hope it come back on valentineday:wink:)) i miss it lastyear
Yeah, I really like the look of it too but I wasn't on to get it either. Only a few more days though until we find out if it comes back!

R

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Overflod Entity XF and also the Pegassi Zentorno.

468px-EntityXF-GTAV-Front.png

468px-PegassiZentorno-GTAV-Front.png

K

KayDee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Overflod Entity XF and also the Pegassi Zentorno.

468px-EntityXF-GTAV-Front.png

468px-PegassiZentorno-GTAV-Front.png
Interesting. I own both, and I definitely enjoy both, but I find both of their front lights mediocre at best.

V

Viitri

Dank Memes
Reaction score
I love the Zentorno and Dubsta 6x6. They are both my go-to vehicles.

K

KayDee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the Zentorno and Dubsta 6x6. They are both my go-to vehicles.
I bought the 6x6 last night, I'm not quite as big of a fan of it as I thought I would be. I think it's mainly the wheels, I try to make trucks offroading vehicles, and I think the rims are just too big to look like an offroading truck.

R

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Interesting. I own both, and I definitely enjoy both, but I find both of their front lights mediocre at best.

The front lights are mediocre, I agree. Other than that the Zentorno wins for looks but overall I prefer the Overflod on other aspects.

V

Viitri

Dank Memes
Reaction score
I love the Zentorno because it's fast and nobody and shoot you from the back. I sometimes drive in reverse towards an enemy and shoot them.

I

Ike Turner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's slower, but I'd have to say the Washington. In real life all I've ever owned was Lincolns.
0_0.jpg

K

KayDee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's slower, but I'd have to say the Washington. In real life all I've ever owned was Lincolns.
0_0.jpg
That's pretty sweet, but I've never really been a massive fan of suspension like that. Really actually the opposite, it's gotta have mean stance. Have you got a Lincoln like that in real life?

N

nar07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use the Zentorno more often but that's because of the added rear protection. My favourite has to be the Adder. I feel like it's the only "heavy" car. All the others including the Entity, Turismo R and Zentorno are light and will fly off the road. Turismo R is a piece of **** for not letting you get onto the sidewalk!

K

KayDee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use the Zentorno more often but that's because of the added rear protection. My favourite has to be the Adder. I feel like it's the only "heavy" car. All the others including the Entity, Turismo R and Zentorno are light and will fly off the road. Turismo R is a piece of **** for not letting you get onto the sidewalk!
Haha yeah the Turismo is a pain at times for sure. Also What about the Z type? I'd would say that's a really "heavy" feeling car, and it's also really quick.

N

nar07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha yeah the Turismo is a pain at times for sure. Also What about the Z type? I'd would say that's a really "heavy" feeling car, and it's also really quick.
I've got my Z-Type in Joker colours and it is a very nice car but the acceleration is quite off. It takes a while before you actually get moving, know what I mean? Wheels spin.

K

KayDee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got my Z-Type in Joker colours and it is a very nice car but the acceleration is quite off. It takes a while before you actually get moving, know what I mean? Wheels spin.
Yeah but I suppose that's one of the perks of driving such a heavy car.

D

Do ne

I don't even. Wait, what?
Reaction score
I would say the Dukes. I like muscle cars. It's not the speed that outruns another driver it's the driver him/herself.

K

KayDee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would say the Dukes. I like muscle cars. It's not the speed that outruns another driver it's the driver him/herself.
How do you feel about the Duke o' Death? And yeah I totally agree with the second part; a great driver can win in any car.

G

GypsyCrazyBoy

Capitalism is a dirty business
Reaction score
This is my favorite.
GTAV_PS4_Heists_036-720x405.jpg

Planning on buying one IRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom