What's new

Discussion What's your current light level after Rise of Iron? Got any good rolls you wanna brag about?

• Thread starter Facts
  • Start date
  • Views 3,446
Beardyman

Beardyman

VIP
VIP
Lifetime
Mr. Nice Guy Trifecta 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm currently stuck at 348 on my Warlock. Maxed out my level in Iron Banner last night and bagged myself a few decent weapons.

K

Keanu reeves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Only in the 330-350 range on my characters. I don't have a regular group to do things with and not as much time as some either.

I have a feeling I may never get a shot at the raid... :/
I have a bunch of vanguard boosters. I'm going to grind a bunch of heroic strikes when they increase the light to 400

Message me if you're ever on around that time, i'm on pretty much all day everyday

I'm 387 on all 3 characters.

meowmeokat

meowmeokat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
my hunter is 365 . i have never done any raids. i'm a family guy just simply dont have the time to sit down and play the raid. but i do fancy have a go with this Wrath of the Machine Raid. i fancy that Outbreak Prime like hell. and i know i will never get it.... No raid team No honey pot.

Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
my hunter is 365 . i have never done any raids. i'm a family guy just simply dont have the time to sit down and play the raid. but i do fancy have a go with this Wrath of the Machine Raid. i fancy that Outbreak Prime like hell. and i know i will never get it.... No raid team No honey pot.
The Wrath of the Machine is probably the shortest raid yet. I've seen a few groups actually beat it in 20 minutes. :eek:
The quest to get the Outbreak Prime however, does take quite a bit of time to complete.

LSF MODDING

LSF MODDING

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm only 335 but if anyone could help me who is higher add me on psn: JustTekken

png

png

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yesterday I got a Matador God Roll.
It has : Aggressive Ballistics, Full Auto, Reinforced Barrel and Rangefinder :smile:
I got hyped when I got it.

Beardyman

Beardyman

VIP
VIP
Lifetime
Mr. Nice Guy Trifecta 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm currently stuck at 348 on my Warlock. Maxed out my level in Iron Banner last night and bagged myself a few decent weapons.
Quick update:

My Warlock is now 399, I need a chest piece at 400 to put me to 400 light.

My Hunter is 398 and my Titan is 394.

The grind is real, but worth it.

ErroRMoDz

ErroRMoDz

Members Only™
Reaction score
Sin$
388 and no, i deleted my god roll longbow:frown: wish they had a buyback option

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Palindrome : Icarus, rifled barrel, rangefinder (I think sight is true sight).

It's one of the only true PvP god rolls I've gotten year 3. I wouldn't have minded seeing luck in the chamber and still can't get a Luna since deleting all mine y2, but I was thrilled to finally get a good perk in that first slot and fits me well.

Top Bottom
Login
Register