Reaction score
Sin$
I shot next to the bar but outside the cage...and i scored!!oO

Boxxy Babee

I14ICruyff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When the play is stopped the ref tried to come back and book Sergio Ramos who just kept running all the way back to his own goal with the ref following him until the hit the barricades. He really wanted to escape the booking i guess.

BUSCHETTI

BUSCHETTI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
When by accident, and in a hurry I hit quick sell, then up and yes, when I meant to hit store all in club. I was trading a bunch of my players back over that my brother had borrowed, every time I was hitting up, up, to get to "store all in club" then up again to select yes. Got in too big of a hurry and guess one of my ups didn't take so it put me on quick sell, before I realized it I had already hit up and yes. Who did I lose? Not much, just IF Marcelo, SIF Naldo, Alves, and Hulk, I was so pissed at myself.

galantii

galantii

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just had a major WTF moment last night. My Opponent had a corner kick, he kicked it in close enoguh to my keeper, i called him out, and my keeper punched it into his own net... UP Neuer isnt close to as good as regular neuer...

xI ViSiiOns x

xI ViSiiOns x

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Just had a major WTF moment last night. My Opponent had a corner kick, he kicked it in close enoguh to my keeper, i called him out, and my keeper punched it into his own net... UP Neuer isnt close to as good as regular neuer...
i've heard of that happening quite a bit mostly with Joe Hart.

Dimebag Darrell

Bradybunch 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My biggest wtf moment on FIFA was when I had bought the game, played it, then realised it was nothing like football... :tongue:

S i NN E IR

S i NN E IR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Discarding IF Ben Arfa when i just wanted to delete him from my current team

Top Bottom
Login
Register