• Start date
  • Views 8,819
Smoggie

Smoggie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I have a couple.
Before I made a substitute, and my player came on, and he had his arms and legs like a Star, Haha!
Like his arms out wide, etc.
It like froze, but then came back to normal.

Also another one - In the 4-2-3-1 formation, the CF and LAM seem to collide when it's they're goal kick.
And before he takes the kick they trip over eachother and Spaz out. It's hilarious :L

What's yours?

galantii

galantii

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not really a major wtf moment, but I was playing an online match and the opponent shot the ball, hit the crossbar, hit the goal line, hit the cross bar again, hit the back of my goalie and rolled in -.-

Smoggie

Smoggie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not really a major wtf moment, but I was playing an online match and the opponent shot the ball, hit the crossbar, hit the goal line, hit the cross bar again, hit the back of my goalie and rolled in -.-
Haha wtf!
I'd be so annoyed if that happened to me, haha

T

the_blue_scouse

Reaction score
Sin$
my biggest wtf moment was buying the game when it first came out. all good now tho:smile:

uMadBroXD

uMadBroV2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I love it when the players explode away from each other when they collide :biggrin:

Smoggie

Smoggie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I love it when the players explode away from each other when they collide :biggrin:
Haha, it's epic when that happens. Ksi done a video, idk if you know him, but they flew half way across the pitch, it was hilarious

T

the_blue_scouse

Reaction score
Sin$
yea i like it now it was a huge change from fifa 11 tho thats why ppl are still on it. i sold the game 2 weeks after it being out sold my bbva team i had every player you would want messi the winker the lot and still couldnt win got it back a few weeks ago. ill give you a game sometime:smile:

Smoggie

Smoggie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yea i like it now it was a huge change from fifa 11 tho thats why ppl are still on it. i sold the game 2 weeks after it being out sold my bbva team i had every player you would want messi the winker the lot and still couldnt win got it back a few weeks ago. ill give you a game sometime:smile:
Ah right! and yeah pal my GT is: Twixtaa :smile:

Clarksxn

Clarksxn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ibra Being black it happens loads with me When i score he goes white

TheWellHungarian

TheWellHungarian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahh, I think my biggest wtf moment has to have been in a silver tournament. I gave away a freekick about 35 yards out and the bloke put it straight in top corner....with Heskey ¬.¬

Southy

xII GHOST IIx x

Have a Nice Day! :)
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
When i got banned, now i play Pes and suprisingly its good.

i_bmac

i_bmac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
my goalkeeper got injured after hitting his head on the goalpost making a save.

Top Bottom
Login
Register