Solved What's tool/menu doing this.

• Thread starter ZZ9 x iHaXoRZz
  • Start date
  • Views 443
Z

ZZ9 x iHaXoRZz

Team ZZ9 Founder
Reaction score
So I have been asked a few times how to fix there account from freezing when selecting a class. What Ive been told is they going into a game and a message pops up on there screen saying "your account is now fuc*ked" and they get kicked. once this happens they can't go online or play in private match due to selecting there class will freeze them.

S

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
You're asking how to fix it or what is causing it?

Z

ZZ9 x iHaXoRZz

Team ZZ9 Founder
Reaction score
What causing it bud, and what tool or menu are they using :tongue:.

X

XeXClient

Supernatural <3
Reaction score
Is this something new going around? I'll try to find it!

V

Vxsh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I have been asked a few times how to fix there account from freezing when selecting a class. What Ive been told is they going into a game and a message pops up on there screen saying "your account is now fuc*ked" and they get kicked. once this happens they can't go online or play in private match due to selecting there class will freeze them.

I was on the same search for what tool/menu was causing this. Turns out that it is an option in xbox360isbest xrpc tool, only after you buy his Bo2 **** Tool does his option become available in his free tool if you have it.
2vnqus4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
I think hes just setting an invalid character as classname and to fix it i would assume just set the classnames pregame to something else... And also dont download/buy this i think it is a rat...

X

XeXClient

Supernatural <3
Reaction score
I think hes just setting an invalid character as classname and to fix it i would assume just set the classnames pregame to something else... And also dont download/buy this i think it is a rat...
Xbox360lsbeast tool is not a rat, you can find it in most Call Of Duty Modding sections here on Se7ensins. I use it all the time, just never saw that option.

Vxsh nice work.

Top Bottom