• Thread starter ModzillaModz
  • Start date
  • Views 367
ModzillaModz

ModzillaModz

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
My JTAG has had RRod I just got it back from hollenengel it's been at least a month and there's been a lot of new things I've been browsing here can you tell me what's going and stuff?
Is the XP patched? I got that new patch for the mod menu and none of the s*** works challenges, XP etc. Is it just me? But yeah. Link me too some s*** give me some info you know.

SORRY MENT TO PUT IN Modding Help or whatever.

NinjaWaffles

7Sins Rules XBL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, Button binds were discovered along with infecting others with them and IW is releasing a patch soon to fix it all... Mod Menu from Say was discovered and a few other stuff.

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Xp is infect able now, there are binds, just search, they are like dvars, but they are not patched.

ModzillaModz

ModzillaModz

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
in the game it says there 70 but when it ends they get put back the orignal level.

NinjaWaffles

7Sins Rules XBL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
in the game it says there 70 but when it ends they get put back the orignal level.

Yup, If your using the private match insta 70, thats why. You still have to go online with Suicide Patches but more people have discovered getting their Jtags online and some, but few can use Private Matches XP lobbies.

ModzillaModz

ModzillaModz

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup, If your using the private match insta 70, thats why. You still have to go online with Suicide Patches but more people have discovered getting their Jtags online and some, but few can use Private Matches XP lobbies.
Could you send me the DL for a patch that I can get people level 70 online when host & it doesn't end in one kill please?

Chris57662

Chris57662

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Not much bro. Were all just patiently waiting to get online one day.

Top Bottom
Login
Register