What's new

Discussion Whats the point in being a founder if everyone is one?

• Thread starter trippinz
  • Start date
  • Views 1,187
T

trippinz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats the point in being a founder if everyone is one?

I dont see the point of it anymore. Its not a noted 'badge' anymore.

W

whiteguy200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i agree i got the harden edition to be one of the few founders and now everyone is a founder

G

moncionn10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there is no point, its a money grab, and they suckered all you losers in again.

T

Tohplayer23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I didn't buy elite because I am not throwing more money their way

T

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Reaction score
Not everyone is a founder. It's for the people that get Premium or whatever I'm guessing.

A

AzZa42

The Paranoid Android
Reaction score
Not everyone is a founder. It's for the people that get Premium or whatever I'm guessing.
correct & if you buy via XBL before 13/12/11(or for USA 12/13/11)
+ to get size text quote this

R

run187-

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Whats the point in being a founder if everyone is one?

I dont see the point of it anymore. Its not a noted 'badge' anymore.
Everyone that buys premium is a founder ..

S

Scrupulous

Getting There
Reaction score
Free dlc's is why i got it

Wheres my dlc? I do not know

R

run187-

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Yeah virtually free dlc ,ability to enter comps elite tv(probably sucks but we get it),premium theatre

Yeah they totally suckered me in .im saving money and get premium stuff wow dont I feel foolish ..

Free dlc's is why i got it

Wheres my dlc? I do not know
Unreleased?that would be where it is..

S

SiK SHoTSx

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I got it for the free DLC, the map packs are usually 1200 MSP and they usually have three or four map packs, so that's 3600-4800 MSPs vs. 4000 MSPs for Elite, so either I spent 400 extra points for founder and all the other stuff, or I saved 800 points. One way or the other it's a good deal, plus I got it on eBay for $35.00 bucks, so I saved either way.

H

sleezecheeze

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Reaction score
I thought they said DLC would be released monthly? If this is the case I think they will struggle to keep up

Q

aquaboy89

Up in the SoundClouds
Reaction score
Well you have to do so much stuff to get it activated, most give up on the title and emblem

X

xXJSG350Xx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The point is just that regardless of how many people get it, you're still getting the camo, XP boost, title, emblem, and other stuff. I agree that the most they should have extended it was to the end of November, and even I personally would have only done it until the 20th, but I was obviously not the one to decide that since I am nowhere near as good at anything game making, advertising, promoting, or anything as they are. But regardless, getting founder status is just a free perk to having premium elite before a given date. I understand why most people feel ripped off (trust me I do, I got the hardened edition and redeemed my code before the 13th just to find out it wasn't anywhere near as exclusive as they advertised it to be). To me, it was bad advertising as they made it seem more exclusive and "elite" (pun intended :biggrin: ) as it really was, but we can only complain but so much when we get an extra camo, title, emblem, and more for something that many of us would have bought anyway for the cheaper DLC cost and service, for the few like me who actually use it.

O

Oxymoronxp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You bought founder so you could be special? derp..

X

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Reaction score
I only got hardened for elite. Founder wasnt anything special to me. Haven't really played it either since launch I've played multiplayer for 7hrs. Should've bought basic but what's done is done

A

AquaticMirror

Getting There
Reaction score
Wait until christmas -.-

O

OMGurHeadsGone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought they said DLC would be released monthly? If this is the case I think they will struggle to keep up

Doubt it, they already likely had all the DLC content made before the game was released. They hold back maps to make more money by having "map packs", on maps they could have included in the game from release...

Top Bottom