Discussion whats the most annoying thing people do on Mw2

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by dazza100no, Dec 24, 2009 with 86 replies and 4,712 views.

1. adam88

adam88 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    OR....hypocrites that say they HATE something, but then LOVE it when they do it to someone else:biggrin:

2. Sorry

Sorry Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The little knife monkey that run around knifing only.

3. blue armey

blue armey Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i was playing with some1 who has unlimited rand model 1887 akimbo

4. Suicidium7z

Suicidium7z Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Akimbo Shotguns is not a fav of mine - reduced range would be a good change, the recent changes to these were not worth it lol *they take you out in an instant* lol

The thing I hate most of all is the use of Noob Tubes on game modes like Hardcore - it is the one thing that gets on my wick and shows lack of player skill. Take them onto Team Deathmatch only!?! :huh:

5. SvengelisChoppe

SvengelisChoppe Newbie

Ratings:
    People getting in your way when you've set up a nice shot, I think that there should definitely be friendly fire. Then perhaps people would be more conscious of fellow team members fields of fire. And also you could blast that twat who has just pinched your care package, you know who you are damn you!!! :wink:

6. AimMDMA

AimMDMA Enthusiast

Ratings:
    100% agree with that, team mates stealing your care packages is the worst

7. zmasterg

zmasterg zmasterg

Ratings:
    the whole multiplayer in general

8. iWHITECASTLE

iWHITECASTLE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    HAHA funny,

campers get mad at people with marathon,lightweight,commando

rushers get pissed off at campers. WTF. haaha

but MOST ANNOYING :cursing: is, (auto aim) trying to kill two guys infront of you when your hip firing and the sh:cursing:t just goes wild.

9. ZHeyd7

ZHeyd7 Newbie

Ratings:
    noobs who camp with any kind of FAMAS!!! i hate that! cuz some how they kill you with one burst when they dont have Stopping Power like WTF!?!? haha yeah thats about all that annoys me

10. joshandrok

joshandrok Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I hate getting knifed by a blade runner and then spawning running to a corner then getting killed by the same guy from 5 feet away with a knife, then again spawning and the same thing happens 4 more times. It sounds ridiculous but it really happened to me yesterday. I got killed by the same bladerunner 5 times in a row in about 45-60 seconds. Now that it happened I realize that I should have just camped in a corner until he came running by.

11. pinstr

pinstr Enthusiast

Ratings:
    mod their gamertags to infinity ward when their NOT GOOD

12. xiFlipMyChipsx

xiFlipMyChipsx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Umm, people who get like 1 more kill than you and think they are superior.

Lately I've been playing a lot of FFA and it's really been pissing me off the amount of nuker boosters in the lobby. I'm not gonna lie it's pretty awesome to find them and lay down a claymore right in front of them and get a double kill, but it's seriously annoying :cursing:

13. Bay Area Kang

Bay Area Kang Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Oh wow i got a long list,

I hate people who use assault rifles, sniper rifles, SMG, riot shields, LMG, pistols, machine pistols, shotguns, launchers, noob tubes, gernades, throwing knife, C4, claymore, tactical insertion, blast shield, smoke/stun/flashs. also hate people who knife. If you use anything from this list you are a trashcan noob bad kid random scrub and need to go back to playing halo.

14. Outstrafe

Outstrafe Enthusiast

Ratings:
    When you encounter a LMG user and you hide and go to pop back up sometimes even somewhere else he's still shooting his LMG clip at you and you die instantly..

15. Marino HD

Marino HD Retired Retired

Ratings:
    I'm good and I use the M16.
    Maybe you should learn to use it or stop complaining.
    and please don't say "it's overpowered and I don't need it to kill people" because you know that's a **** excuse.

16. SmurfALMIGHTY

SmurfALMIGHTY Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Kid's on your team who steal your care packages, i'm a rather generous person when it comes to them I generally don't want anything unless it's a chopper gunner/ac130/stealth/pavelow I give whatever else to whoever asks. If you ask you shall receive otherwise ****off.

17. xItsKristenx

xItsKristenx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i hate people that use thermal snipers, you stick out like a sore thumb and people that use heartbeat sensors there is nothing worse than somebody having a basically unlimited radar

18. iKoNz

iKoNz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    When 5 year olds call you a booster/no life and they sound like they have a stuffy nose and down syndrome. :cursing:

19. projectomega

projectomega Enthusiast

Ratings:
    agreed, unless its something dull like a UAV, uneeded ammo or something. then i'd rather them take it, more xp

20. Trance

Trance Enthusiast

Ratings: