whats the easiest way to get a Brigadier?

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by Long Banana, Jun 13, 2009 with 6 replies and 357 views.

1. Long Banana

Long Banana Newbie

Ratings:
    whats the easiest way to get a Brigadier?

2. F4x

F4x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    For most, play swat, for me, I did it in lone wolves first.

3. GIVE ME RECON PLZ

GIVE ME RECON PLZ Banned

Ratings:
    WELL GET A HAMMER AND HIT YOUR XBOX UNTIL IT FLASHES RED THEN PUT A BANANA UP YOUR GRANDMAS *** UNTIL YOUR GRANDAD WHACKS YOU AND TELLS U UR A NAUGHTY ***** !!1!! CAN I HAZ RECON COS IT WOZ MY CAT GOT RUN OVA BY A HORSE YESTADAY AND IT WOZ HIS DYING WISH DAT I GOT RECONZ AND BUNGIE CHANGED THERI NAME TO BUNGIEEEEEEEEEE POO EATERS im 9 btw!!1!

4. x C33J4Y x

x C33J4Y x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    the best way fora brig is probably dbls with a good player. if your not 2 good then get sum1 you know that is much better than you an ask them 2 carry you up there lol

5. MoRa

MoRa Banned

Ratings:
    Swat, Lone Wolves, Team Slayer.

For Slayer you need to have some good people. Just get your 45 and play social games to be a Brigaider.

6. GIVE ME RECON PLZ

GIVE ME RECON PLZ Banned

Ratings:
    WTF Y WOZ MY POST DELTED DATS IT IM HACKING YOU PREPARE TO MIIT UR MAKER MEE MWAHAHA BOW TO ME PUNY CHICKENS

I DID YOUR MOTHER UP DA BOTTOM AND SHE LIEKD IT

7. mojobojo

mojobojo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah thats what my friend and I did to get my 40 and his 45. I pretty much gave up after we won 10 games in a row then lost 1 and I went down to a 38.

Anyways your best bet is in Team Doubles. Youll have a reliable partner, no teammates to slow you down, and hopefully they took CTF out.