What's new

Unsolved Whats the difference between Trinity and Corona Motherboards

N

nikooo11

Reaction score
So my Xbox 360 currently is a Corona I believe. I am pretty new to understanding how the motherboards can affect the Xbox. I don't care too much about boot times as long as they're reasonable, I just wanted to know if I should buy a new Trinity Xbox 360 console or stick with my Corona Slim Console before I rgh it and use it to mod games.

B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trinity boards are easy to RGH.Never had a Corona RGH last longer than a month before it red dotted with 0022 secondary error code on the Corona boards i've done.Nothing wrong with my installs what so ever (been modding game consoles for a long,long time)
Get a Trinity Slim and get it RGH'd,leave your Corona as stock/untouched.

N

nikooo11

Reaction score
Trinity boards are easy to RGH.Never had a Corona RGH last longer than a month before it red dotted with 0022 secondary error code on the Corona boards i've done.Nothing wrong with my installs what so ever (been modding game consoles for a long,long time)
I understand trinity consoles are better but someone told me that it truly doesn’t matter..I hope this is true due to the fact that I own a corona console but Spending money to rgh it and having it break would be very unfortunate as well. :/

H

H Y X

Create your creativity
Lifetime
Reaction score
I have had a Corona for years with no issues so I believe you are getting the runt end of the stick. As for the OP the main difference is nand size and in some instances the stability of the RGH glitching in general. I prefer not installing Corona chips due to the 4G nand taking a while to dump and subsequently updating them has a few extra steps as well. Trinity motherboards on the other hand seem to be the cream of the crop when it comes to being preferred. I even love installing chips to them due to how seamless they are. Long story short you will have an easier time with a Trinity slim over a Corona E or slim.

S

SlayfulDex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2011 v1 Corona Ace v3 RGH2 <-
my xbox been going strong for 8 years rgh'd with 0 issues of what u saying. all depends the person who solders it and timing files and how well u take care of it. my baby boots in 2 to 5 secs every fricken time as well :smile: i did the soldering myself btw. and nah trinity's ain't better tbh. they got that hana chip waiting to just die like a ticking time bomb lol. most of the issues with trinity's are that hana unlike corona. doesn't really matter which u buy. they all accomplish the same thing. (freedom) lol but yeh anyways i remember a issue with corona back in the day where they would freeze alot on certain stealth servers. idk

Last edited:
B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2011 v1 Corona Ace v3 RGH2 <-
my xbox been going strong for 8 years rgh'd with 0 issues of what u saying. all depends the person who solders it and timing files and how well u take care of it. my baby boots in 2 to 5 secs every fricken time as well :smile: i did the soldering myself btw. and nah trinity's ain't better tbh. they got that hana chip waiting to just die like a ticking time bomb lol. most of the issues with trinity's are that hana unlike corona. doesn't really matter which u buy. they all accomplish the same thing. (freedom) lol but yeh anyways i remember a issue with corona back in the day where they would freeze alot on certain stealth servers. idk
Got various modded Xbox 360's in my collection.From Jtagged fats (including non HDMI Xenons) RGH'd fats (again including non HDMI Xenons which are RGH1.2) and my slim Trinity which i've had now for the past 5 years with no issues or problems what so ever.

Top Bottom