• Thread starter case2150
  • Start date
  • Views 1,166
case2150

case2150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was just wondering what are some of your favorite seeds in minecraft? mine are likeaboss and call of duty black ops. :biggrin:. I love likeaboss, it has some really cool overhangs( srry no xyz points). post in the comments your seeds and why you like them. also i've been using 1. really cool. my spawn near loads of clay. also found 17 diamonds.

zReed xL

hermaaan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was just wondering what are some of your favorite seeds in minecraft? mine are likeaboss and call of duty black ops. :biggrin:. I love likeaboss, it has some really cool overhangs( srry no xyz points). post in the comments your seeds and why you like them.

I dont understand ...

7s ragdoll

7s ragdoll

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont understand?
what do u mean
When mc generates a world it will be generated upon a random selection of numbers and letters but if you enter a seed when creating a new world it will look at those letters/numbers you entered and generate a world based on that, everything down to the ores are the same you just have to go to the correct coordinates within that seed.

Op: yogscast is cool lots of mountains and zakb009 is cool too lots of cliffs.

zReed xL

hermaaan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When mc generates a world it will be generated upon a random selection of numbers and letters but if you enter a seed when creating a new world it will look at those letters/numbers you entered and generate a world based on that, everything down to the ores are the same you just have to go to the correct coordinates within that seed.

Op: yogscast is cool lots of mountains and zakb009 is cool too lots of cliffs.
Ahh yeah, i just not remember what seeds is on minecraft was :tongue:

controler12

controler12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
404 is pretty badass, huge mountains and other sweet caves.

Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg

Voted favorite member 6/19/12
Reaction score
Sin$
I like the one where you must survive in the cave with no light, that's the best haha

Z

ZombieKilla96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Glacier kicks ***, as does 404 if you know where the gravel pile is :smile:

Dog

Dog

Seasoned Member
Legendary Veteran 7th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Echo- Tango Hotel Uniform Golf! E-THUG!

My Seed that I came up with the area I made my house in there is a small cave near it and I got 16 diamonds in my first run but I fell in lava and rage quitted.

Top Bottom
Login
Register