What's new

Discussion What's the best race In skyrim?

• Thread starter Telepathic
  • Start date
  • Views 1,342
Telepathic

Telepathic

Roll it up
Reaction score
Sin$
I just need some real opinions because I'm restarting and I wanna keep this guy and complete everything with him.

Please help. :thumbsup:

Specifically two handed weapons.

Zydrin

Zydrin

To go beyond is as wrong as to fall short.
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Well my personal favorite is the Wood Elf or the Dark Elf.

aeterna

aeterna

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
High Elf is the only race that has a bonus to main attributes (50 extra magicka), meaning 5 extra levels worth of magicka off the start.

SCY Mach

SCY Mach

AKA Azure Mach
Reaction score
Sin$
Depends on the play style you prefer. I mostly use Imperials.

Last edited:
Telepathic

Telepathic

Roll it up
Reaction score
Sin$
Me too. I don't have any specific reason for disliking magic but it just blows:vomit:
Sometimes I get bored of Bows just because you sneak and shoot and that's it.

One - handed and Two. But magic gets the most boring at of all.

:thumbsup:

Southy

Southy

Have a Nice Day! :)
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Sometimes I get bored of Bows just because you sneak and shoot and that's it.

One - handed and Two. But magic gets the most boring at of all.

:thumbsup:
True. I normally change character when I get bored of sneaking around etc. Sometimes when I play I put my attack damage really high so I can get 1 or two hit kills because I hate shooting around 5-10 arrows to only take 1/4 of my enemies life.It advances the enjoyment for me.:biggrin:

aeterna

aeterna

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
True. I normally change character when I get bored of sneaking around etc. Sometimes when I play I put my attack damage really high so I can get 1 or two hit kills because I hate shooting around 5-10 arrows to only take 1/4 of my enemies life.It advances the enjoyment for me.:biggrin:

I wish I could do this sort of thing on xbox, some of the coolest unique weapons, and almost all spells, are simply too weak to make use of the vanilla game at higher difficulties. I sometimes end up lowering the difficulty to achieve the same effect, but then I can literally run around with no armor or anything and never die which takes the fun out of it.

I feel like they really screwed up with that type of balancing in this game. Its either I die really easy while they take an insanely long time, or they die really easy while I take an insanely long time, there's no acceptable balance anywhere.

Telepathic

Telepathic

Roll it up
Reaction score
Sin$
I wish I could do this sort of thing on xbox, some of the coolest unique weapons, and almost all spells, are simply too weak to make use of the vanilla game at higher difficulties. I sometimes end up lowering the difficulty to achieve the same effect, but then I can literally run around with no armor or anything and never die which takes the fun out of it.

I feel like they really screwed up with that type of balancing in this game. Its either I die really easy while they take an insanely long time, or they die really easy while I take an insanely long time, there's no acceptable balance anywhere.
Why don't you make it challenging and put it on Legendary?

Just level up your health ever time.

Top Bottom
Login
Register