What's new

Solved What's the best place to buy a 360 shell?

• Thread starter IntensiveCare
  • Start date
  • Views 196
I

IntensiveCare

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 360 case is all F'd up so other than ebay / dealextreme what's a reputable place to buy a new case?

kanyun

kanyun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The BST section here or any xbox modding site. I'd say the best place is ebay.

What's wrong with your case if I might ask?

I

IntensiveCare

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The BST section here or any xbox modding site. I'd say the best place is ebay.

What's wrong with your case if I might ask?

I cut a square chunk out of the top of the case to install a 120mm fan (Didn't need it, but thought it was cool)

I fried the fan and now I have to put a game case over the gaping hole so I don't have to look at it lol

kanyun

kanyun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cut a square chunk out of the top of the case to install a 120mm fan (Didn't need it, but thought it was cool)

I fried the fan and now I have to put a game case over the gaping hole so I don't have to look at it lol
Haha that sucks. You could cut out that hole to be much bigger and then put plexiglass there! What a great opportunity to try your luck with case modding. You can put some sweet LED lights in thurr too when its done.

Or find a new fan. How'd you fry that one?

What do you have against ebay for buying cases though?

I

IntensiveCare

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha that sucks. You could cut out that hole to be much bigger and then put plexiglass there! What a great opportunity to try your luck with case modding. You can put some sweet LED lights in thurr too when its done.

Or find a new fan. How'd you fry that one?

What do you have against ebay for buying cases though?

lol i'd screw up with plexiglass hella bad, and I fried the fan by hooking it up to a 12v power source. Didn't know it was rated for 5v

Also I dig ebay, and I'd use the hell out of it but I don't have a CC and can't verify my paypal

kanyun

kanyun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think my paypal is verified. I just use money I get from selling, but you dont need a credit card, you link the paypal right to your bank account.

Anyyyyway...

If you don't have a credit card, there aren't a whole lotta options for you on the interwebz (unless you neglected to tell me you have a debit card). If you can still buy things with your unverified paypal, then you can probably find something in the BST section here, or maybe I could dig out a shell to sell you if you want. I also have 120mm fans....that are rated for 12 volts, if you just wanted to fill that hole with your original idea.

You can probably find a 12v 120mm fan at radioshack or walmart for between 5 and 15 bucks though too.

If you're looking for xbox shells locally...I doubt you'll have much luck unless you go to a local repair shop or something.

Top Bottom