What's new

Whats the best Perks and Equripment classes to acquire challenges and Pro perks?

• Thread starter XoPreZsleYoX
  • Start date
  • Views 428
X

XoPreZsleYoX

Reaction score
Im trying to prestige rapidly I would like to hear what other ppl bundle in their classes that compliement each other into getting the pro perks and acquiring the challenges. I dont really care to boost but Im not against it I would just rather try and get it semi legitimate. What kind of strategy do you use? ex. I used Hardened and Ghost together to take down to enemy aircraft challenge. Post a reply. Also if you wanna work togethr or your workin on the same thing lets party up hit me up on Xbox Live GT: XoPreZsLeYoX

S

SebastianJ

Reaction score
Im trying to prestige rapidly I would like to hear what other ppl bundle in their classes that compliement each other into getting the pro perks and acquiring the challenges. I dont really care to boost but Im not against it I would just rather try and get it semi legitimate. What kind of strategy do you use? ex. I used Hardened and Ghost together to take down to enemy aircraft challenge. Post a reply. Also if you wanna work togethr or your workin on the same thing lets party up hit me up on Xbox Live GT: ISnTI Violence

Well from experience i would use ak 47u with rapid fire marathon pro lightweight pro and sleight of hands pro

Play hard core search..... 500 xp per kill.....

rushing gets u about 3 kills per round if ur average if ur good u cud get the WHOLE TEAM!!! Some of my games end up being 19-2 23-1 20-0 on search.... why? cuz rushing owns campers :smile: the thing is u get to the spot they wanna get before them :smile: gl brotha xD btw prestiged exactly 40 minutes ago and im already level 27..... all my games are 10.0+ to get as good ull need alot of practice....

If ur high level u cud use the higher level sub machine guns but u get my point lol

X

XoPreZsleYoX

Reaction score
Well from experience i would use ak 47u with rapid fire marathon pro lightweight pro and sleight of hands pro

Play hard core search..... 500 xp per kill.....

rushing gets u about 3 kills per round if ur average if ur good u cud get the WHOLE TEAM!!! Some of my games end up being 19-2 23-1 20-0 on search.... why? cuz rushing owns campers :smile: the thing is u get to the spot they wanna get before them :smile: gl brotha xD btw prestiged exactly 40 minutes ago and im already level 27..... all my games are 10.0+ to get as good ull need alot of practice....

If ur high level u cud use the higher level sub machine guns but u get my point lol other

Damn son. I need to party up with you and rie your coat tails for a night or 2...lol Im just an average player who can hold their own. I have my way ups and i have my waay dwns...I appreciate the reply to but I was lookin for a little more along the linesof completing challendges and pro perk challenges..u kno work smarter not harder...by combining perks and killstreaks and such that kinda compliment each other. and help pro faster. Itd take a longtime to get ghost pro in SnD. Im not an amazing player mayb a good team needs an extra player to fill a party send me an invite. Ill TRYHARD :biggrin: Newayz thanx man +rep

Cold-blooded, ninja, and SoH.

U still drunk? Black Ops homey. lol B) But I got ya.

BombzHurt

BombzHurt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im 13th prestige, and when ever I prestige i play a few demolition games and put on flak jacket-warlord-ninja and use acog silencer on a m16. i get pros in about 2-3 games, just plant 10 sites, and while u defuse ppl throw nades so throw back, and the 2 for one nade kill is quite easy when noobs camp a site

Then after ill use some smg put on lightweight steady aim and marathin n play hc hq u can get pros real quick

Top Bottom
Login
Register