What's new

Solved What's the best overall SMG to use in AW now?

• Thread starter Remy721
  • Start date
  • Views 1,286
R

Remy721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a huge fan of the KF5 due to the 1st 5 bullets taking extra dmg from the player. Plus, the range is solid and I love the firerate on it. A solid smg overall for me. But lately it seems like the asm1 has been used a lot in matches and I just started playing again. Last time I played b4 today was november lol. So what are the new gun buffs and nerfs? Is there a list anywhere? Thanks!

R

Remy721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guess I'll gjve asm1 a try. Any link to the buffs and nerfs to the guns? I want to see why it's so good now.

Upvote 0
RumpleForeskin

RumpleForeskin

FreeMustacheRides
Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
The asm 1 is the best SMG hands down it got a damage buff and is way better then any SMG don't be fooled by certain reviews. Also if you have the Elite "Speakeasy" you will wreck everything in your path trust me.

Upvote 0
5STARKILLAR

5STARKILLAR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yup they are right ASM1 is by far the best SMG and overall best gun in the game.
if you unlock the elite "speakeasy" through a supply drop it comes already equipped with extended mags. the other attachment/s i tend to use on it is foregrip and advanced rifling = Beast Mode.
Enjoy bro

Upvote 0
R

Remy721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yup they are right ASM1 is by far the best SMG and overall best gun in the game.
if you unlock the elite "speakeasy" through a supply drop it comes already equipped with extended mags. the other attachment/s i tend to use on it is foregrip and advanced rifling = Beast Mode.
Enjoy bro
I'll try it out for sure and hopefully get the speakeasy. I saw that dmg buff and it seems very impressive.

Upvote 0
R

Remy721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No problems buddy. I would recommend subscribing to Drift0r, he makes extremely helpful videos, and (in my opinion) he isn't a boring drone either.

Also, 150th post xD.
Yea I've seen his vids before and subscribed. Thanks for he video and the tip bro!

Upvote 0
UndeadASU

UndeadASU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Like everyone says: the ASM1 is the dominant gun at the moment. But if you continue to use the KF5, I would recommend the Elite Spanner variant (if you have it). I have used it recently and have done quite well. It sort of reminds me of the MP7 from MW3.

Upvote 0
R

Remy721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Like everyone says: the ASM1 is the dominant gun at the moment. But if you continue to use the KF5, I would recommend the Elite Spanner variant (if you have it). I have used it recently and have done quite well. It sort of reminds me of the MP7 from MW3.
The Spanner? I know of the kf5 breakneck which has rapid fire. I hear that's pretty solid and been trying to get it in a supply drop, but I stopped playing for a month. I'll keep an eye out for it, but which one is the spanner?

Upvote 0
UndeadASU

UndeadASU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The Spanner? I know of the kf5 breakneck which has rapid fire. I hear that's pretty solid and been trying to get it in a supply drop, but I stopped playing for a month. I'll keep an eye out for it, but which one is the spanner?

The spanner variant is an elite supply drop. It has range +3, fire rate -2, and handling -1.

Upvote 0
ghostfarts

ghostfarts

hello
Reaction score
Sin$
Mp11 Goliath as a side-arm equipped with fast hands can really help in CQC.
Albeit that most people prefer the ASM1 and hold the Speakeasy in high regard, I just dont see the appeal. It begins to be overdone, just as the Bal was in the beginning.

I prefer to use an Mp11 Goliath, which has +3 damage. I forget what drawbacks it carries, but I assure you they are negligible.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register