What's new

Solved whats the best method to get RP the fastest?

• Thread starter Killa_Klan_4545
  • Start date
  • Views 1,826
Killa_Klan_4545

Killa_Klan_4545

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was just woundering what i could do to farm RP. any ideas?

coopman

coopman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm not so sure on the custom games as I usually don't play customs, but you should look into the armored truck glitch.

Upvote 0
Senex

Senex

✅ Obsession Engaged
Programmer Bug Finder TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The quickest and most RP you're probably going to get from a custom job is from a 4-minute race, or one of those "glitch" Capture jobs which aren't actually glitched. Downside to Capture jobs is that you need at least 2 players. Downside to Race jobs is that they take 4 minutes to 'just' get 3000 RP and ~$5000, depending on your level.

If you happen to be interested in the Race, take this one as an example or bookmark it and try it out. Can be done AFK by just holding the acceleration button. Link: Xbox 360 / Playstation 3. As for the "glitched" Capture job, you'd have to do a search, as I don't have a link for that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
N

NotMyPSNgt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im burnt out on rooftop im looking for another quick method.. like a custom game someone has made
I did 4 trailers over and over. More RP than RR, fun and easy by yourself. There are too many idiots who die twice on RR and then you have to start over. Also, it's not just the RP stated at the end of the mission, it's the total RP from killing NPC's too.

I get on the rooftop across the street and snipe. Hook a trailer up, jump out and get all the vehicles that come at you. I take shelter behind the building in the alley. They come from behind and in front. Very easy to take them all out. When they're done, then leisurely drive the trailers 3/4 of a mile to their drop-off point.

Upvote 0
LookBroZombies_XBL

LookBroZombies_XBL

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If you do a lot of racing playlists with a lot of people that usually gets a lot of RP and $

Upvote 0
AZZA94

AZZA94

YNWA
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you do this armour truck glitch guys? Also is it very fast? I just started playing GTA again since a few weeks before Christmas so I'm at level 36 and I want to unlock the rooftop mission everyone speaks of so would this armour truck be the fastest way?

Upvote 0
Killa_Klan_4545

Killa_Klan_4545

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you do this armour truck glitch guys? Also is it very fast? I just started playing GTA again since a few weeks before Christmas so I'm at level 36 and I want to unlock the rooftop mission everyone speaks of so would this armour truck be the fastest way?
are you xbox or ps3?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register