Whats the best Map Mods

• Thread starter skreeam
  • Start date
  • Views 1,191
skreeam

skreeam

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I am looking to make a disc but I was wondering in your opinion what you think the best/most fun map mods are for the "Original GTA4"
Thanks

LCBradley3k

LCBradley3k

Seasoned Member
Mr. Nice Guy Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
Personally, I haven't liked the majority that have been released, although Road o Heaven V3 is a popular favorite.

LCBradley3k

LCBradley3k

Seasoned Member
Mr. Nice Guy Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
yo could u do me a masive favour r u anygood at importing :smile:
Yeah I can import, but I took an end to making map mods for GTA IV. Sorry. :frown:

It's not hard to do on your own though. Just be sure to read up and you will do fine.

darryl br0wn

darry1 br0wn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I am looking to make a disc but I was wondering in your opinion what you think the best/most fun map mods are for the "Original GTA4"
Thanks
There are also some new drifting ramps made by Darryl Brown and they are a popular favorite as well.
Here is the link: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...-ii-gta-st4r-ii-v1-0-drift-mods-tbogt.694920/
yea im trying to get these imported i have them for ballad and there really good
https://rapidshare.com/files/909056639/xbox360-origional_IV.rar
heres the link for origional maps but not tested them :/ i dont play origional sorry if some one would test them and let me no that would be great but i can not see any problem why they would not work as a friend of mine uses them for origional sorry i can not be any more help!

ReVoLuTiioNz

ReVoLuTiioNz

Mr BigShot
Programmer Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
ReVoLuTiioNz

ReVoLuTiioNz

Mr BigShot
Programmer Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
no problem please let me know if they work if you get a chance to test them :smile:
yo could u do me a favour could u upload them to mediafire cause rapidshare is garbo and it isnt even letting me download them and i will test them as soon as there downloaded

Top Bottom
Login
Register