What's new

Solved What's on the other side of db1f1?

G

gr0bda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I somehow managed to burn out solder on db1f1 while redoing connection there, and nothing sticks now, no matter what I do. Since there is no trace coming to it on the top of the board, there must be something on the bottom, right? Well I'm looking and it's quite busy there, hencefore I'm not sure which point is the correct one to solder to. Anyone any idea? I don't wanna solder to a wrong point.

A

arape

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i've tried asking mother board questions hear and nobody replies. had better luck at xs. maybe post pics though so we can see what you've done

I

iGotTheSmores

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
arape said:
i've tried asking mother board questions hear and nobody replies. had better luck at xs. maybe post pics though so we can see what you've done
Not always to occasion.
HPIM3047.jpg
Anyways,
an alternate point to use would be F1TU2, on the underside of the mobo, under DB1f1. You can solder the Trace like this fella, or the point.

S

sideflyingcows

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iGotTheSmores said:
Not always to occasion.
HPIM3047.jpg
Anyways,
an alternate point to use would be FT1U2, on the underside of the mobo, under DB1f1. You can solder the Trace like this fella, or the point.

fixd

G

gr0bda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iGotTheSmores said:
an alternate point to use would be F1TU2, on the underside of the mobo, under DB1f1. You can solder the Trace like this fella, or the point.

Thx a lot I wasn't sure if it's F1TU2 or U1U1 2nd point or if both are the same. That will do.

Top Bottom
Login
Register