What's new

Discussion Whats going on with kv

Status
Not open for further replies.

KorrupTion

Reaction score
Hey guys I host on the regular...but just recently took some time off.Now on my arrivel back I have heard that because of Reach the kvs are only lasting like 30 minutes. Is this true...If so I dont want people saying "Ive heard this, I nned someone with pearsonal exp to tell me.
Thanks

Spoontle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have Reach in your played games your kv will only last for under 1 hour

xxiFear

Reaction score
it is true
lets say if you are sharing a keyvault with 3 people and 1 of them has reach (even if he has had it on his jtag only) it will get banned within 30 minutes
so what i want to say is that if u have reach on your jtag or you are even playing it...then the kv lasts for only 30 minutes max.
i have also heard that the normal kv time got decreased to like 2-3 hours instead of 4

L4N3L

You shall not think!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Well i prsonaly dont host but i cohost a lot and let me tell you, its not EXACTLY like that. some KVs are lasting 1 hour, sometimes 2 hours and sometimes 4-5 hours... right now its luck but xbl iits really taking seriusly the reach thing.... all because some 11 year old kids that think its fun to play an unreleased game online even if they know they r f***ing with everyone elses KV time :frown:

Marino HD

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
In the future, check the many other recently appearing topics about this.
Apparently, playing Reach will murder your KV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom